Disallowing illegal things on OSBot

lolmanden

If you don't want to read about it, DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD. How is that hard? Whats wrong with you kids? Oh, you don't want to see discussions about something you don't partake in? Well thats fine and dandy, but I don't want to see your stupid off-topic threads either. Why don't we go ahead and ban those as well.

Thread's are fine they are contained and noone else but those wanting can read them. but in the public chat box noone really has a choice it's there and it gets talked about a decent amount of times.

If you don't want to read about it, DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD. How is that hard? Whats wrong with you kids? Oh, you don't want to see discussions about something you don't partake in? Well thats fine and dandy, but I don't want to see your stupid off-topic threads either. Why don't we go ahead and ban those as well.

So posting almost nudes aren't allowed but suggesting drugs is.

These guys will be working as gardeners for life...

• Like 1

to be honest, i disagree with everything you are saying about drugs - considering this is 18+ forums people should be able to discuss as they please - just because you disagree with drugs doesn't mean everyone else does.

That's why it's a suggestion

To everyone: IT'S A SUGGESTION

I don't give a damn whether it's here or not, I don't do drugs but, I like to discuss them.

I can see why people don't want it on here: it's against most laws in respective users lands, it makes the site look a lot less professional and more of a 'junkie' related site.

I can see why people want it here: because it's something to discuss, it's something a lot of people are interested in, you should all be 18 as it says in the registration agreement (we all know that ain' true).

They pretty much weigh them selves out to balance.

It's in the chat, constantly..

I don't why they feel the need to talk about it all the time, it's unnecessary..I've smoked weed, and I'm sure a lot of people on here have, there's just some people who think they are required to talk about it.

This is dumb. Why are you censoring an adult community for their words? If you're a child, you shouldn't be on this site according to what you agreed to.

Adults should have consent to discuss whatever they'd like. Including drugs, sexuality, and the break down of the state.

For fucks sake man! What about our freedom??

• 4 weeks later...

Upon signing up to this site you state you're 18 years of age at least.

Also not all drugs are a crime.

This.

@Lolmanden

Youre wasting your time trying to ban something,

which could be quite useful to discuss with people.

And maybe the next time you see a thread like that, obviously it´s not for you so dont read it.