Theoretically, this would work...

basedbeast

public void onMessage(String message) throws InterruptedException
	{
		int randomNumber = random(2,5);	
		if(message.contains("Wc level") || message.contains("Wc lvl") || message.contains("Woodcutting level"))
		{	
			if(randomNumber == 2)
			{
				client.typeString("" + startLevel); //Start level is the variable for the current woodcutting level.
				client.typeString("Sorry about this but I really don't feel like talking, im turning off chat.");
			}
			if(randomNumber == 3)
			{
				client.typeString("" + startLevel);
				client.typeString("turning off chat, bye.");
			}
			if(randomNumber == 4)
			{
				client.typeString("i dont feel like talking btw turning off chat..");
			}
			if(randomNumber == 5)
			{
				client.typeString("sorry but im not talking today just grinding");
			}
		}
         }

If I wanted a script to respond to people trying to talk to it for an anti ban would this work? I mean obviously it's not actually turning off chat but the people talking don't know that

If more than one person asked there could be trouble. Or I can have a counter as such

int randomNumber = random(2,5);	
		int donttalk = 0;
		if(message.contains("Wc level") || message.contains("Wc lvl") || message.contains("Woodcutting level") && donttalk == 0)
		{	
			if(randomNumber == 2)
			{
				client.typeString("Sorry about this but I really don't feel like talking, im turning off chat.");
				donttalk++;
			}
			if(randomNumber == 3)
			{
				client.typeString("turning off chat, bye.");
				donttalk++;
			}
			if(randomNumber == 4)
			{
				client.typeString("i dont feel like talking btw turning off chat..");
				donttalk++;
			}
			if(randomNumber == 5)
			{
				client.typeString("sorry but im not talking today just grinding");
				donttalk++;
			}
		}

to make it look like the chat is off?

So now all people have to do is spam "wc level" and the person botting is continually going to say the exact same thing again and again.

That's what I addressed in the second part of the post.

Dat!

Hence why auto-talks always are detected... Unless you develop a sentence generator with different grammar structure. Each time, becausr Jagex will detect a pattern of 25% playing are using exact words.

this.

guys please did you actually read my post.

• Like 1

This is a very bad idea, make sure you tell your users the risks of thia and make them able to turn it off for the sake of everyone.

.... This isn't implimented in my code this is a theory not what I've got.

Well if chat is off does it still register that they said that?

Unsure, I might have to do some working around with it

It does, and it'll also say something as soon as you level up.

Can you please read the whole post.

.... This isn't implimented in my code this is a theory not what I've got.

Unsure, I might have to do some working around with it

Can you please read the whole post.

It does, and it'll also say something as soon as you level up.

i agree i am pretty sure message.contains("Woodcutting level"); would return true if you level up

there are 2 onMessage() methods use the one with Message as parameter then you can check for the type of the message

i agree i am pretty sure message.contains("Woodcutting level"); would return true if you level up

there are 2 onMessage() methods use the one with Message as parameter then you can check for the type of the message

really that doesn't matter, I posted this for the theory, not the code. Bugs can be fixed easily and workarounds be placed in even easier.

• 2 weeks later...

All the people saying "Don't do this it'll do this or that" don't listen to them. lol

I don't think any of them realized this isn't finished code.

If you made it more randomized, went through all the workaround, etc. I think it would work.

Especially if you had a section in your GUI that had a "Custom Reply" text area. Then people could write their own messages, making it even better.

Personally, I like this idea. But if you have > 20 people running your script, you'll either need the custom messages, or you'll need a *lot* of default ones to choose between. :P But yeah. I support this idea, m8.

All the people saying "Don't do this it'll do this or that" don't listen to them. lol

I don't think any of them realized this isn't finished code.

If you made it more randomized, went through all the workaround, etc. I think it would work.

Especially if you had a section in your GUI that had a "Custom Reply" text area. Then people could write their own messages, making it even better.

Personally, I like this idea. But if you have > 20 people running your script, you'll either need the custom messages, or you'll need a *lot* of default ones to choose between. :P But yeah. I support this idea, m8.

Unless you completely write some sort of AI this will never work. It's unbelievely easy to trick these kind of talkers and even if it has a million messages after awhile it will repeat itself.