Should I buy an Xbox One?

I cup

Their priority is not solely games; they are trying to make it more like a PC because of it's all-in-one media capability.

I think most people care  more about the gaming on a console, and use their PC for those other uses. That being said, you are paying the extra money a goofy computer essentially. The gaming is good, but not worth it.

This is by far one of the best posts yet.  I agree with you on that, the gaming to me didn't seem much different that what's already available except the quicker load times which is drastically changing how games function between loading screens, but that's really it. 

NO, get ps4

Never!  Haha I've owned a ps1, and a ps2 then switched to 360.  Never regretted the change.

This is by far one of the best posts yet.  I agree with you on that, the gaming to me didn't seem much different that what's already available except the quicker load times which is drastically changing how games function between loading screens, but that's really it. 

Never!  Haha I've owned a ps1, and a ps2 then switched to 360.  Never regretted the change.

Because the PS2 sucked mate! You need to try out PS4!!!!!!!!!

Not retail, I mean for online purchase. laugh.png

Why would you suggest the Ps4 over the Xbox One? I have neither but what are the core differences?

the PS4 is cheaper, has much better hardware, resulting in much more potential for better graphics (will become more obvious when more exclusive games come out for the consoles), PS Plus is not required for everything, AND you get free games/big discounts when you have it, has better exclusive games (personal opinion), games play in 60 FPS 1080p compared to 30/60 FPS 720p, ect...there's more but i can't think of them all

the PS4 is cheaper, has much better hardware, resulting in much more potential for better graphics (will become more obvious when more exclusive games come out for the consoles), PS Plus is not required for everything, AND you get free games/big discounts when you have it, has better exclusive games (personal opinion), games play in 60 FPS 1080p compared to 30/60 FPS 720p, ect...there's more but i can't think of them all

Thank you for the explanation, when I gain the funds I am not sure which I will upgrade to. Maybe the xbox just because I have always been fond of the controller and set-up. The playstation is quite tempting though. ^_^