Anyone want to help me?

Basic

I could probably give it a shot but I'm not quite sure which direction you are trying to go. Is this on photoshop or AI? I'm thinking you've used photoshop because of the overlapping brush strokes with the outlines. Though usually vectors have this distinctive way of having concise shadows, I think brush effects are pretty too. I guess what I'm trying to ask is that, are you going to have it full-on vectored or have it a paint/brush style?

I could probably give it a shot but I'm not quite sure which direction you are trying to go. Is this on photoshop or AI? I'm thinking you've used photoshop because of the overlapping brush strokes with the outlines. Though usually vectors have this distinctive way of having concise shadows, I think brush effects are pretty too. I guess what I'm trying to ask is that, are you going to have it full-on vectored or have it a paint/brush style?

Full on vectored.

Then I think it would be best if you post the raw outline without the basic shading first. If you're using photoshop, one way of having it easy to fill a shape when it's only an outline through the fill tool is that you can merge all the layers into a new one but make sure the background is white, or any other color as long as it is not a gradient, and then you can use the wand tool to select what's inside of the space. Hide it, create a new layer and use the fill tool-- I'm sure you get the drift. :)

Then I think it would be best if you post the raw outline without the basic shading first. If you're using photoshop, one way of having it easy to fill a shape when it's only an outline through the fill tool is that you can merge all the layers into a new one but make sure the background is white, or any other color as long as it is not a gradient, and then you can use the wand tool to select what's inside of the space. Hide it, create a new layer and use the fill tool-- I'm sure you get the drift. smile.png

Thanks a lot, this is my first vector. I want to get into it :x