Pm 100% req'd for scam report.

Dylan

Who doesn't PM before trading...?

I can just trade someone without PM'ing them, scam them, then get away with it because neither of us PM'd each other? That's not a good reason...

In all honesty, people should always require a PM before trading, but that shouldn't justify being scammed.

Who doesn't PM before trading...?

I can just trade someone without PM'ing them, scam them, then get away with it because neither of us PM'd each other? That's not a good reason...

In all honesty, people should always require a PM before trading, but that shouldn't justify being scammed.

well skypes are too easy to hack, (ban skypes then).

People request to add Skype in chat.

yep well the fact of the matter is skypes are too easy to hack, what if the guy on baws's account stole like 1b 07, theres no way baws could pay that back without denting his business massively.

everyone on sythe has been fine with that rule, its been in place for a long ass time.

Edited by Light Yagami

yep well the fact of the matter is skypes are too easy to hack, what if the guy on baws's account stole like 1b 07, theres no way baws could pay that back without denting his business massively.

everyone on sythe has been fine with that rule, its been in place for a long ass time.

I mean, it's a good rule... I just don't think it should be 100% necessary for scam reports. Like I said, I could trade you and not PM you since I already know you and you scam me knowing you'll get away with it. I get scammed by the real you and post a scam report and it gets thrown out because I don't have a PM meanwhile you're sitting there with my money.

It doesn't seem just of fair to me, to be honest.