Bot nuke

Vexare

1) Use breaks.
2) Bot in cold spots. Avoid hot spots like Rock crabs, yaks, woodcutting yews/magics, ect.
3) Ever once in awhile do some of the work yourself. Try talking ingame when something fails i.e. if constantly getting hit during combat try saying "omfg"
4) If you're going to bot overnight, minimize activity during the day. It'll give jagex the sense of you're sleeping at that time instead.
5) After about a long 7-8 days of botting, stay offline for a day or two. Mimicking a player giving the game a break because he's bored of it.
6) After a long time training a certain skill, do another skill or go do minigames/pk/ect for 10-20 mins.
7) Anti-bans such as moving the camera every once in awhile and looking at current xp ARE A JOKE. The only real good anti-ban is looking like a legitimate player, i.e. Every click having a different interval time, sometimes mis-clicking (slightly more mis-clicking after a long game session as a way to show a player is tired), ect.
8) DO NOT turn very defensive if someone calls you a bot. Make them feel stupid instead.  i.e.:

Good:

Snitch: Player1 is a bot
Player1: huh? no?

Snitch: Yes you are, you're just babysitting

Player1: alright dude, whatever you say.

Bad:

Snitch: Player1 is a bot.

Player1: STFU, I'm not a bot. f**git.

Snitch: You're awfully defensive about it, babysitter.

• Like 1