Prefrauds Scam

BawsZ

I disagree with what you have done..If he scammed them let Osbot mods figure it out.What you have done is also scam the person who scammed the others which means your now part of the situation.If he reports you on this forums you would be banned since you gave proof you scammed.Goodluck Tho best of luck.

This is what a scammer deserve!

And bawsz aint doing anything wrong he just took the money he paid for the service and he is going to refund to the people who got scammed by that scammer , which is the right thing to do.

I disagree with what you have done..If he scammed them let Osbot mods figure it out.What you have done is also scam the person who scammed the others which means your now part of the situation.If he reports you on this forums you would be banned since you gave proof you scammed.Goodluck Tho best of luck.

How people can get stupid sometime....

This is what a scammer deserve!

And bawsz aint doing anything wrong he just took the money he paid for the service and he is going to refund to the people who got scammed by that scammer , which is the right thing to do.

How people can get stupid sometime....

That's like saying you scammed bawz for 3m and then you asked me to do you a service and i took your money cleaned your bank increased your def by 10-15 if your a pure.and gave the money you gave to back to bawz....Now what you are saying is that There are no consiquences to that??So i could go on this forums assume someone scammed someone fuck up there account and say oh i gave the money to charity?