[FREE] Rooftop Agility

liverare

Currently in the works!

I'm tweaking my framework to try and improve performance and reduce wastefulness wherever possible!

34sf51c.png

2sajw5f.png

155j435.png

Statuses:

1. Completed.
  2. Track completed, but fail positions still needed.
  3. Track completed, but problems with obstacle(s) + Fail positions needed.
  4. Incomplete (don't have the sufficient agility level to access.

Current courses supported:

• Level 10: Draynor Village
  • Level 20: Al Kharid
  • Level 30: Varrock
  • Level 40: Canifis
  • Level 50: Falador
  • Level 60: Seers' Village
  • Level 70: Pollnivneach
  • Level 80: Relekka
  • Level 90: Ardougne (will need assistance attaining values)

My agility level is too high to fail on courses at Seers' Village or below. They will remain "unfinished" until I have them. If you can help with this, please PM me.

Current features:

• Course completing framework (still in development).
  • Eating at health percentile.
  • Grace token acquiring.

Future features:

• GUI for food, mouse speed, ignore tokens, etc. configuration.
  • More informative and aesthetically appealing paint.

Additional features that may be included:

• Banking (possibly, though not strictly needed - you rarely take any damage).
  • Multithreaded camera.
  • More accurate interaction method.

...Am I missing anything?

And finally, for the benefit of the community, I may release this script open-source.

Edited by liverare
  • Like 2

I do not recommend releasing the open source in public, neither do I recommend putting a premium quality script out there for free. If you're generous enough to give the source give it upon request to a select few.

Otherwise very nice script, interested in knowing what framework setup you're using smile.png

Thank you for your input, but I think the community would benefit from having open script examples available.

I have noticed a premium rooftop agility script that's £7. ...That's a little too pricey.

I will also be updating my first post later - I've finished adding in some skill trackers that include XPTNL, TTL, XP/Hour, etc. :)

This is my look on the whole thing, if the script does not effect the method and economy, release it for free and everyone can use it simultaneously. Otherwise price is to avoid leechers.

If you want to release the code then release just release one of the courses and draw a neat drawing of your framework setup so people know how you set things up as there are plenty of Node tutorials around even for OSBot

Toph's script is also pretty good. Also, as someone who has taken interest in Purple's agility script, it's not worth 7$. No matter what people say. It's not "flawless". It has plenty of problems. No script will always be perfect. Nevertheless, keep this public. It is important to have humble people who aren't programming solely for the money.

• Like 1