isolate

crazyftw

I don't understand why you degenerate drug fucks are getting so worked up about? All I did was point out how little reaper this community has for the rules they set and agreed to. Post all the sexual content you like , have a field day , I was just pointing out the the green named cunt he is I the wrong and refuses to admit it this would have to be the most pathetic community for botting , everyone's a leeches or a money whores

I don't understand why you degenerate drug fucks are getting so worked up about? All I did was point out how little reaper this community has for the rules they set and agreed to. Post all the sexual content you like , have a field day , I was just pointing out the the green named cunt he is I the wrong and refuses to admit it this would have to be the most pathetic community for botting , everyone's a leeches or a money whores

OSBot is free, enjoy your time away from OSBot.

implying i'm a degenerate fuck tho 

bro if you don't like it

you can get the fuuuuckkk out 

Gilgad, how did you even get Global Moderator...

You are awful.

how did u even get staff 

he's having fun because this is a stupid discussion first of all

Edited by crazyftw

implying i'm a degenerate fuck tho 

bro if you don't like it

you can get the fuuuuckkk out 

how did u even get staff 

he's having fun because this is a stupid discussion first of all

There's a difference between making fun and attacking someone publicly.

This is not how a staff member should act, but whatever, I will not go in a discussion.