Scrub's Auto Fighter

TheScrub

just added the paint releasing another copy with the paint + small bug fix's

please remember these releases are kind of a beta sort of thing more of an alpha

6rucL.jpg

* status is using the current mode for now for debug reasons...

new download link for this version :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jf7wqnsbxgpfk0/AIO_FIGHTER.jar

Edited by TheScrub

Beautiful paint, *TheSrub", Saving and Loading seems to work well, tried it a few times with several different NPCS. Also, attacking is a lot quicker, and smoother.

Only thing I hate is the "Eat to loot", Don't think it should be default, it'll just cause people using B2P to continuously loot bones and eat.

Looking good boss, do you think you will be adding banking? and with your script does it recognize when your player is in combat like tries to attack another monster while already under attack this especially seems to have been a problem with aggressive monsters and other Aiofighters in the past.

and I'm glad it's for free it's good to see someone doing something nice for the community sort of like charity work in a way, and it looks like your not jeopardizing quality either even know it's free, awesome keep on the good work.

Beautiful paint, *TheSrub", Saving and Loading seems to work well, tried it a few times with several different NPCS. Also, attacking is a lot quicker, and smoother.

Only thing I hate is the "Eat to loot", Don't think it should be default, it'll just cause people using B2P to continuously loot bones and eat.

bones are different you don't need to add the bone id to you loot list

Looking good boss, do you think you will be adding banking? and with your script does it recognize when your player is in combat like tries to attack another monster while already under attack this especially seems to have been a problem with aggressive monsters and other Aiofighters in the past.

and I'm glad it's for free it's good to see someone doing something nice for the community sort of like charity work in a way, and it looks like your not jeopardizing quality either even know it's free, awesome keep on the good work.

the way i do the attacking it will attack the one's that are attacking you before it will go on