Pandemic's Scripting Series: Part II - Path Walking and Simple Banking [UPDATED FOR OSBOT 2]

Pandemic

Omitting braces with only one line inside the statement is ok... but explain why you do that, otherwise people looking at the tutorial will be confused. Sometimes you did it with more than one line, though.

I promise you that the walking method in the api does not recurse itself until the destination is reached, therefore you are able to easily fix it by doing what I stated above.

Lastly, if this is a tutorial, make sure the code is presentable and functional with no logic errors or syntax errors. The entire point of a tutorial is to teach people how to code correctly.

Nested and unnested ifs and loops are basic java knowledge and I told them they should know java before using these tutorials.

Have you ever used the API's walk method? I assure you it's far from OK, it'll click the same position 3 or 4 times before it recognizes it's done.

The code is quite presentable and works just fine, there are no errors at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just compiled and tested this script but my cursor just moves around inside the bank and doesn't deposit anything. Is it supposed to client.getInventory.depositAll?

The way client.getBank.DepositAll looks to me like its trying to deposit my bank into my bank lol.

Edit: Nvm getInventoyr doesn't have a deposit all argument so I played around and used this and it works

client.getInventory().interactWithName("Magic logs", "Deposit-All");

Edited by fishdrown