how much money does a good gold farmer make a day? :D

blankite

A good goldfarmer can make over 100M a day.

But it's hard to turn your 100M worth of ******. (whatever you bot) into gold in one day as only like 25% of the population on rs07 is legit players.

For instance, you drop 50m in supplies.

You then turn your supplies into your end pofit. Let's say you're turning ****(20gp) into ****(60gp)

now you've turned your 50m into 150m in your finished product but there is no saying you can sell your 150m worth of finished product in one day.

This is why chinese exist hehe, they'll buy all your stock near instantly. tongue.png

But profits vary with the amount of accounts you run, most I've ran was 35 @50-70k/hr method which could bring in a good 50M/day. But sometimes the accounts would last 2-3 days, so much of the profits would go back into buying more membs, profit was around 300-500$/week varying with bans@2-2.2/M.

Not to mention how much of a hassle making 50 or so accounts a week is, you need a good amount of time to do it as setting up like 30 accounts takes like an hour or two every morning+when they get stuck in randoms,etc.

how do you run two account on osbot? do you have to pay for that?

My VIP was expired :p went snowboarding this weekend and left my babies aside for a few days.

Felt absolutely fucking amazing. On another note backonthatgrind