Pandemic's Scripting Series: Part I - Setup and Basic Logic [UPDATED FOR OSBOT 2]

Pandemic

Override is an annotation that means you are overriding a method from a superclass. It doesn't have any functional purposes, other than readability, so people reading your code knows the method is overriden from another class.

Thanks Omoshu, but this is a rather technical version of what it does, so let me explain it much simpler:

The @Override above a function simply means that OSBot will use this function instead of the default function that's defined in the Script class (the one our script is extending from). You can also call the default function by doing the super() function inside of the function you're overriding (well it's useless in this case, because the Script class functions are empty).

Thanks! <3

Me when I open eclipse it says to me:

A Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available in order to run Eclipse. No Java virtual machine found WAS Effective searching the Following locations: C: \ Users \ JC \ Desktop \ eclipse \ jre \ bin \ javaw.exe javaw.exe in your current PATH

Help Please ? :3

Me when I open eclipse it says to me:
A Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available in order to run Eclipse. No Java virtual machine found WAS Effective searching the Following locations: C: \ Users \ JC \ Desktop \ eclipse \ jre \ bin \ javaw.exe javaw.exe in your current PATH

Help Please ? :3

Make sure you have Java installed.