NEED MONEY MAKING HELP

Rune7X

Hi guys ive been trying to make money for ages now and nothing really works. im looking for a method that can make me around 300k+ an hour. stats are 70 attack, 75 strength, 70 defence. 70 mining, 99 fletching, 65 woodcutting, 52 slayer and the rest are 50 besides hunter and farming which are one. any help is really appreciated

Edited by Rune7X

• 3 weeks later...

Merchanting Is My Favourite Way Of Making Thousands Of GP's!

Merchin Is Effective And Can Be Very Profitable Depending On The Amounth Of Gp's That You Use To Merch For!

!! The More The Better !!

TIPs:

-

Always Have Items Ready To Be Merched Once A Player Is Willing To Pay An OverPrice For Your Low Priced Purchased Items And Efforts

For Pure Profit Making!!! biggrin.png

Nice Merchanting Items That I Prefer To Merch For Pure Profit Making!

The Most Traded Items! In My Oppinion:

Santa Hats!!

Partyhats!!

Nice Gears!!

Any Teletabs!!

& Food like:

Sharks!!

Monkfish!!

Lobsters!!

Tuna!!

U Name IT!

And Loads Of Other Items Too!

The More Profit That You Wanna Make Each Trade - Is About Making The Right Prices To Purchase Your Items Before Selling It!

Always Check out And Watch For The Updating Prices Of The Old School Runescape Items That You Select!

Be Very Flexible With Prices Of Your Items And Profit Making!

Price Updating Changes Are Dangerous For Low Priced Items Just Like Lobsters (If You Got An Huge Amounth Of Them Ofcourse)!!!

Keep An Eye Out For The Direction Of The Items Price That Is Either Going Up or Down!

If The Desired Merchanting Items Prices Are Falling:

-

Then I Recommend You To Either Buy Low Amounths Of The Items That Are About To Fall Or Be Quick To Sell Your Items! And As Fast As Possible!

Remember To Stay Updated About New Prices That Either Is Gonna Fall Or Rise In Price And Make Everything To Your Own Advantages!

>Price Changing Warnings<

If You Got Some Of The Items That Has Fallen Alot In Value!

And If You Have Bought Your Merchanting items For A Higher Price Than The New Current Price!

Then You Have Clearly Lost Some Gp's If You Aren't Able To Resell Your Items For Atleast The Same Price As The Prices That You've Bought Em For!

Then You Might Be Unable To Sell Your Items For The Disired Price That You Have Planned To Get Profit Out of!

You Might Even Loose A Couple Of Millions Gp's!

So Stay Updated! And Be Ready For Anything!

It's Only Good To Spend Loads Of Time On Old School Runescape If You're Merchanting!

Also Because Of Price Changings During The Price Updates!

A Good Thing Is Also To Have All Of Your Teletabs In Your Inventory While Merchanting! (Just Incase Someone Needs To Buy A Single Teletablet For Like 250% More Than The Actual Standard Price Of The Single Teletablet That Has Been Bought Low Priced In Bulk!!) Let's Say That You've Bought A Bulk Of Teletabs For A Fair/Low Street Price Like 900-1K Gp's each!

And Then Sell These Teletablets For Like 5K Each For A Single Teletablet Only!

-

That's Actually A Very Cool Profit Of 4K In just Like No Time?! (Trading And Dealing Time) >Lazy Cash Making< :D!

And

Remember That You Can Use The Zybez Price Checker Site Forum! And Check Out The Different Prices Of The Specific Items That You Need To Merch!

Link To - 'Zybez Old School Price Checker':

<

-

http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices <

-

<________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Made A Cool profit Of 400K In Just 11 Minutes Later After Buying A Partyhat Set For Only 1.6M!!

Which Means That Uhm In Just 11 Minutes After The Purchase Of The Partyhat Set For A Very Low Price:

& Then:

I Sold This Set For Astonishing 2.0M Gp's (11 Minutes Later After The Low Priced Purchase)!!!

I Jumped From 1.8M To 2.2M In Not Very Long. Was A Very Easy Fast Profit Of 400K Cold Os Rs Cash!

The Fact Is That When You're Merchanting, You Never Know When You're Gonna Make Your Next Profit!

It's Like Beeing Lucky In A Cool Situation!

And You Better Be Prepared And Be Ready To Make Changes Of Your Own Desired Price Of The Items That You've Desired To Merchant!!

Merchanting Get's Easyer Over Time Once You're Used To Gain Profit For The Desired Merchanting Items!!

Loads Of Tricks Can Be Used On The Calculator aswell!

You Can Even Plan Your Time Ahead

And Get Your Disired Goals Of GP's Profit Making!!

But There Scammers Out There Who Would Like All Of Your Gp's As Possible!

so

Don't Accept Trades Too Fast!

It Even Might Be A Random Scammer Who Needs All Of Your Gp's!

Be Cool, Patient And Look Out For ALL Of The Trade Changes They Might Make During The Deal Before You Missclick Accept To Trade Your Items Or Gp's For Like Nothing At All!!

He Might Even Get Banned For Scamming (With Your Gp's And Items In Hes OS RS Bank!)

Arm Yourself With A Calculator!

&

Good Luck Merching For The Ultimate Deals And Get Pure Profit!rolleyes.gif

Merch Anything That Players Want's The Most And You Will Succeed With Loads Of Gp's!! And Don't Forget Those Scammers! They're Everywhere!!!ph34r.png

Merchanting Is My Favourite Way Of Making Thousands Of GP's!

Merchin Is Effective And Can Be Very Profitable Depending On The Amounth Of Gp's That You Use To Merch For!

!! The More The Better !!

TIPs:

-

Always Have Items Ready To Be Merched Once A Player Is Willing To Pay An OverPrice For Your Low Priced Purchased Items And Efforts

For Pure Profit Making!!! biggrin.png

Nice Merchanting Items That I Prefer To Merch For Pure Profit Making!

The Most Traded Items! In My Oppinion:

Santa Hats!!

Partyhats!!

Nice Gears!!

Any Teletabs!!

& Food like:

Sharks!!

Monkfish!!

Lobsters!!

Tuna!!

U Name IT!

And Loads Of Other Items Too!

The More Profit That You Wanna Make Each Trade - Is About Making The Right Prices To Purchase Your Items Before Selling It!

Always Check out And Watch For The Updating Prices Of The Old School Runescape Items That You Select!

Be Very Flexible With Prices Of Your Items And Profit Making!

Price Updating Changes Are Dangerous For Low Priced Items Just Like Lobsters (If You Got An Huge Amounth Of Them Ofcourse)!!!

Keep An Eye Out For The Direction Of The Items Price That Is Either Going Up or Down!

If The Desired Merchanting Items Prices Are Falling:

-

Then I Recommend You To Either Buy Low Amounths Of The Items That Are About To Fall Or Be Quick To Sell Your Items! And As Fast As Possible!

Remember To Stay Updated About New Prices That Either Is Gonna Fall Or Rise In Price And Make Everything To Your Own Advantages!

>Price Changing Warnings<

If You Got Some Of The Items That Has Fallen Alot In Value!

And If You Have Bought Your Merchanting items For A Higher Price Than The New Current Price!

Then You Have Clearly Lost Some Gp's If You Aren't Able To Resell Your Items For Atleast The Same Price As The Prices That You've Bought Em For!

Then You Might Be Unable To Sell Your Items For The Disired Price That You Have Planned To Get Profit Out of!

You Might Even Loose A Couple Of Millions Gp's!

So Stay Updated! And Be Ready For Anything!

It's Only Good To Spend Loads Of Time On Old School Runescape If You're Merchanting!

Also Because Of Price Changings During The Price Updates!

A Good Thing Is Also To Have All Of Your Teletabs In Your Inventory While Merchanting! (Just Incase Someone Needs To Buy A Single Teletablet For Like 250% More Than The Actual Standard Price Of The Single Teletablet That Has Been Bought Low Priced In Bulk!!) Let's Say That You've Bought A Bulk Of Teletabs For A Fair/Low Street Price Like 900-1K Gp's each!

And Then Sell These Teletablets For Like 5K Each For A Single Teletablet Only!

-

That's Actually A Very Cool Profit Of 4K In just Like No Time?! (Trading And Dealing Time) >Lazy Cash Making< biggrin.png!

And

Remember That You Can Use The Zybez Price Checker Site Forum! And Check Out The Different Prices Of The Specific Items That You Need To Merch!

Link To - 'Zybez Old School Price Checker':

<

-

http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices <

-

<________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Made A Cool profit Of 400K In Just 11 Minutes Later After Buying A Partyhat Set For Only 1.6M!!

Which Means That Uhm In Just 11 Minutes After The Purchase Of The Partyhat Set For A Very Low Price:

& Then:

I Sold This Set For Astonishing 2.0M Gp's (11 Minutes Later After The Low Priced Purchase)!!!

I Jumped From 1.8M To 2.2M In Not Very Long. Was A Very Easy Fast Profit Of 400K Cold Os Rs Cash!

The Fact Is That When You're Merchanting, You Never Know When You're Gonna Make Your Next Profit!

It's Like Beeing Lucky In A Cool Situation!

And You Better Be Prepared And Be Ready To Make Changes Of Your Own Desired Price Of The Items That You've Desired To Merchant!!

Merchanting Get's Easyer Over Time Once You're Used To Gain Profit For The Desired Merchanting Items!!

Loads Of Tricks Can Be Used On The Calculator aswell!

You Can Even Plan Your Time Ahead

And Get Your Disired Goals Of GP's Profit Making!!

But There Scammers Out There Who Would Like All Of Your Gp's As Possible!

so

Don't Accept Trades Too Fast!

It Even Might Be A Random Scammer Who Needs All Of Your Gp's!

Be Cool, Patient And Look Out For ALL Of The Trade Changes They Might Make During The Deal Before You Missclick Accept To Trade Your Items Or Gp's For Like Nothing At All!!

He Might Even Get Banned For Scamming (With Your Gp's And Items In Hes OS RS Bank!)

Arm Yourself With A Calculator!

&

Good Luck Merching For The Ultimate Deals And Get Pure Profit!rolleyes.gif

Merch Anything That Players Want's The Most And You Will Succeed With Loads Of Gp's!! And Don't Forget Those Scammers! They're Everywhere!!!ph34r.png

Nice copy and paste.