3 signatures showoff

Nilssonzor

In the first one the scan lines should be way less visible. the floating head lacks focal point. Also the background is messy and full of everything atm.

In the second the render is too blurred and again the focal point is lost. my eyes keep wandering trough the sig but can´t get anything out of it.

the third one I actually like a lot! the smudging looks good, colors are good and the text placement works

In the first one the scan lines should be way less visible. the floating head lacks focal point. Also the background is messy and full of everything atm.

In the second the render is too blurred and again the focal point is lost. my eyes keep wandering trough the sig but can´t get anything out of it.

the third one I actually like a lot! the smudging looks good, colors are good and the text placement works

Thank you a lot for your cc.

Looking good buddy smile.png Keep it up, I look forward to seeing more of you.

Also you seem like you have the skill to enter SOTW, check it out because if you win you get a cool user bar and glow http://osbot.org/forum/topic/25781-sotw-week-9/#entry291360

I have entered 2 SOTW's, the first one I lost with 1 point, and the second is currently up voting right now.

Also you seem like you have the skill to enter SOTW, check it out because if you win you get a cool user bar and glow http://osbot.org/forum/topic/25781-sotw-week-9/#entry291360

I have entered 2 SOTW's, the first one I lost with 1 point, and the second is currently up voting right now.

That's great to here, good luck buddy :)

That's great to here, good luck buddy smile.png

Thank you!!

3rd one bad text placement, and could be done a little better 

1st one looks dull, and is overall kind of weak, blends in too much

2nd one, not much to say, not my style. (overglowed, nothing special)

I have entered 1 SOTW, and won 1 SOTW.

100% win ratio, and I'll let it stay that way - some people here have disgusting tastes... wink.png