Help me: How do I become a scripter?

Pallet Town

I'm reading the java for dummies pdf lol!!

Book describes you well. Lol

I've ran it for about 20 hours (the updated version) and it does work a lot better. Banking for me works fine and it doesn't over withdraw food anymore (lobsters). The trip counter bug through me off at first. I have seen it tele out from being pked many times so thats good.I still notice that it misclicks here and there but not as much as before. Great Job!

so pain claims looting is flawless, he even showed me his live bot and i saw it misclick just like my running bot, he claims im blind?

obviously trolling me, the question is what do you define here and there tbh i watched the bot and it misclicks before looting like 40-50 percent of the time. he is so dillusional either that or trolling. he did call himself stupid so i figured he is trolling.

How the hell does it misclick? If it misclicked it would of picked something other than the item being looted. I showed you it working. Message me when you buy some new glasses.
you FOOL a misclick would be clicking and failing to get loot it doesnt need to get anything else.
it didn't do that...
AT LEAST I CAN READ AND COMPREHEND ENGLISH...
You can't even write a complete sentence. Lol. Hell, I can't even read your sentences without wanting to face palm myself.

You can't read the post saying it misclicks? Or you just cannot except that  it misclicks.

I've ran it for about 20 hours (the updated version) and it does work a lot better. Banking for me works fine and it doesn't over withdraw food anymore (lobsters). The trip counter bug through me off at first. I have seen it tele out from being pked many times so thats good.I still notice that it misclicks here and there but not as much as before. Great Job!

so pain claims looting is flawless, he even showed me his live bot and i saw it misclick just like my running bot, he claims im blind?

obviously trolling me, the question is what do you define here and there tbh i watched the bot and it misclicks before looting like 40-50 percent of the time. he is so dillusional either that or trolling. he did call himself stupid so i figured he is trolling.

How the hell does it misclick? If it misclicked it would of picked something other than the item being looted. I showed you it working. Message me when you buy some new glasses.
you FOOL a misclick would be clicking and failing to get loot it doesnt need to get anything else.
it didn't do that...
You can't even write a complete sentence. Lol. Hell, I can't even read your sentences without wanting to face palm myself.

You can't read the post saying it misclicks? Or you just cannot except that it misclicks.
I choose to disassociate myself from people who can't write a correct, understandable bug report.

it didn't do that...
You can't read the post saying it misclicks? Or you just cannot except that it misclicks.
I choose to disassociate myself from people who can't write a correct, understandable bug report.

choatic fin posted this.

Still can't understand?

Edited by senkido

it didn't do that...

choatic fin posted this.

Still can't understand?

That's different then saying it misclicks 40-50 percent of the time.

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I know I'm a little late getting into the RS scene for scripting, but it has always been one of my goals.

Let me start by telling you about myself. 

I am in my 3rd year of the application development track. Currently going for a Bachelors and tutoring kids in advanced C at my college. I've never coded in Java simply because my college nor high school offered any courses. I heard it is a lot like C# which I am very experienced in. I qualified for state competitions in C#. 

Anyways, my question to you all is this: where can I go about learning scripting and how do I test the scripts or get others to for me?

Cheers!

Pallet Town

http://www.codecademy.com/