5m giveaway!

Gladiator

Hello everyone, I am in a happy mood, and I have decided to give away 5m. :)

How to enter:

1) Say something that will make me smile/laugh. Best comment will win. 

Yep thats about it. Write or like my post if you would want this to become a weekly thing, with a different theme every time (like SOTW). I might give away 1m to a few others, like 2nd and 3rd place winners. We shall see. 

I will chose the winner on Saturday.

Good luck :)

• Like 4

There once was a little boy named Timmy, he was waiting for his bus
at school and he heard other little boys talking about the purple flower
so then the bus got there. When he got on the bus he asked the bus driver, "Whats a purple flower?". The bus driver tells him he has to walk to school,Timmy walks to school..
when he gets to school he was late, His teacher askes him "Timmy why are you so late. 
Timmy says"Well it all started with the kids at the bus stop,and my bus driver, What is a purple flower?"
He gets sent to the office. When he gets to the principal's office, The principal asks, "Timmy why did you get sent here?" Timmy says"Well it all started with the kids at the bus stop,the bus driver and my teacher, Whats a purple flower?"He gets SUSPENDED! When Timmy walks home
him mom askes "Timmy why are you home so early?" Timmy say "Well it all started 
with the kids at the bus stop, the bus driver,my teacher, and the princapal, Mommy whats a purple flower?" Mom sends him to his room until dad gets home.
When his dad gets home he goes to Timmy's room and says" Timmy why did your mother send you to your room" Timmy says "Well it all started with the kids at the bus stop, 
the bus driver,my teacher,and the princapal, Dad, whats an purple flower?" He gets
kicked out the house! 
Timmy is at the park sleeping under a bench, A police officer finds him and says 
"Little boy why are you sleep under the park bench?" Timmy says "Well it all started with the kids at the bus stop, the bus driver,my teacher,the princapal,my mom,my dad, and now you, WHAT THE HECK IS A PURPLE FLOWER!, he gets sent to jail for 10 years
10 years later... Timmy is set free and runs home.. Then all of a sudden BOOM! Timmy gets hit by an BUS!!!! D:

The moral of this story is: Look BOTH ways before crossing a street!

Edited by XX YoloSwag XX