Guide to exp, coins, 0 ban-rate, GIVEAWAY. All bottable.

before

Hey everyone on OSBot who are currently reading this.

I joined this community a while back, not quite veteran. And I've got a little story of how it began. I'll begin with saying this to wrap it up:

-Yes, I bot, Yes I deny it. And although I'm not against botting mains, I report gold farmers, CC advertisers (e.g. Home) and people botting non-main pures, as a Player Moderator.

But getting to where you came here from,

If I'm a player moderator, I must never of been banned

never of been caught

and stats botted...

BUT HOW?

I will be giving away the following guides: (Green means I have not given away, red means given away. Winners will not be announced.)

0% BAN-RATE MELEE TRAINING

Good things about it:-up to 70k/hr-1 def bottable (sorta)-stable-

Downsides: -hard to use magic/range-

0% BAN-RATE MAGIC/RANGE TRAINING

Good things about it:-Bottable flawlessly-unknown (but still pretty good) exp/hr

Downsides:-Can't bank-Not entirely stable, but up to 12hrs flawlessly

0% BAN-RATE 250k gp/hr, stats required

Good things about it:-Bottable, private script supported

Downsides:-Requires stats-My script isn't perfect-Rarely a legit player does it

Never been banned, idk if 0% BAN-Rate, 150k/hr

Good things about it:-Bottable-Gain exp in multiple skills-few stats required

Downsides: Some bots are there, doubt you'll be banned though-not flawless                      with the script I use

But how do I win?!?

Post down below which method you want. I will look into your OSBot account and decide if you deserve it (example, if you're a massive gold farmer or someone who will re-sell it I probably won't give it to you, sorry sad.png)

Comments I expect to see, so don't bother posting:

If you're against botting, why are you encouraging it? -Answer- Retard. Read again.

EWWW a player moderator? BAN HIM! -Answer- Retard. I know of others who do the same...

Private scripts arn't aloud!! -Answer- no, you're just not aloud to sell them. Read the rules.

Good luck everyone, smile.png happy botting

smile.png

Edit(s):

I will announce winners

I will allow moderators and such to see my guide before giving it away if they would like.

I won't announce winners

150k/hr won. Sorry anyone else who may have wanted it. Special notice: If I see you advertise this thread then it may increase your winning chances ;0 -you could pm me where you adverted

Magic exp gone

250k/hr one -----------NOTE: SOMEONE USING THE 150K/HR WAS BANNED, but they were botting 6 accs...

Edited by before
  • Like 1