toon link.

Terced

lots of un needed space, and why is he floating :/ You need to crop your tags sometimes, defienetly this time.. Improve on your backgrounds aswell, very very bland and shows no depth. Take a look at my tutorials thread.

shows no depth, mhm what if he doesn't want it to have depth, and since there is no floor what should it stand on? 

lots of un needed space, and why is he floating :/ You need to crop your tags sometimes, defienetly this time.. Improve on your backgrounds aswell, very very bland and shows no depth. Take a look at my tutorials thread.

shows no depth, mhm what if he doesn't want it to have depth, and since there is no floor what should it stand on?

Why wouldn't you want it to have depth, that makes no sense.

not with this background.

If you don't add depth then it looks like a flat piece of paper.

I know you only use c4d, so I understand you don't know what depth is nor the reason or even how you add it, cinema does it all for you ;)

I know you only use c4d, so I understand you don't know what depth is nor the reason or even how you add it, cinema does it all for you wink.png

lol, ur so weird man. i do use photoshop. The only problem here is, that you think you're amazing adding your little brushes. Which might be okay, but stop being judgemental on everyones fucking thread. just don't speak.

I know you only use c4d, so I understand you don't know what depth is nor the reason or even how you add it, cinema does it all for you wink.png

lol, ur so weird man. i do use photoshop. The only problem here is, that you think you're amazing adding your little brushes. Which might be okay, but stop being judgemental on everyones fucking thread. just don't speak.
I don't even use brushes, besides for soft brush 1 for lighting. Edited by Basic

• 2 weeks later...