Wiz Khalifa [Rate/CC]

Nilssonzor

Nice piece man, only way you'll improve is if you keep bangin stuff out !

I like this piece so take my post as constructive criticism from another viewers perspective  

Text: Color choice, Blending, font choice etc... Not bad at all, buttttt the placement seems a bit off to me its taking away from the focal being next to the face of wiz.

Background: Again not bad at all, Im into using the space type shit in my work too, but its kind of random lol, like hes just chillen in space(probably stoned a fck haha) and like jinx said that white line is bothering the crap outta me lol.

Lighting: the lighting is kind of weird, but it seems like you might have used to moon as the light source in a way so you got the idea just gotta improve on it.

Focal: Blending is good, I dig the little extra effects & stuff on the bottom that gives it a flashy feel. I would sharpen face, chain and tatts and slowly blur out the bg and it would stick out more.

7/10

with adjustments could be closer to 8.5-9/10, keep up the goodwork man !

Nice piece man, only way you'll improve is if you keep bangin stuff out !

I like this piece so take my post as constructive criticism from another viewers perspective  

Text: Color choice, Blending, font choice etc... Not bad at all, buttttt the placement seems a bit off to me its taking away from the focal being next to the face of wiz.

Background: Again not bad at all, Im into using the space type shit in my work too, but its kind of random lol, like hes just chillen in space(probably stoned a fck haha) and like jinx said that white line is bothering the crap outta me lol.

Lighting: the lighting is kind of weird, but it seems like you might have used to moon as the light source in a way so you got the idea just gotta improve on it.

Focal: Blending is good, I dig the little extra effects & stuff on the bottom that gives it a flashy feel. I would sharpen face, chain and tatts and slowly blur out the bg and it would stick out more.

7/10

with adjustments could be closer to 8.5-9/10, keep up the goodwork man !

Thanks for the cc man.

Appreciate it.

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Thank you bro!

Idk if its photoshoped or not but the tattoos on his arms just cause too much effects tongue.png I would rate it 10/10 but 8.5/10 since the tattoos.

The tattoos ain't photoshoped.

Idk if its photoshoped or not but the tattoos on his arms just cause too much effects tongue.png I would rate it 10/10 but 8.5/10 since the tattoos.

The tatoos are not photoshoped

^

It's really just too much stock spam, It's a bit monotone and overcontrasted. Blending of the render into the bgd is nice tho. 

Because of the spam stock you create 5595929 lightsources which make your piece well, too light and overdone. It's a decent attempt, be sure to kiu smile.png

Oh well, thank you anyways.