"I Like It"

Speakmore

I'd like to clarify a few things for all active members of the forums.

When you're posting, please do not post: "I like it." Or "great work." Things like that.

You must post a paragraph on why you like it or else @Koy will infract you.

Then when he does, submit an appeal and get it overturned because it was a dumb infraction.

Anyway, please post paragraphs on why you like things, even if there is that one other thread that was recently posted and you CAN'T WAIT to read it.

Also note if you have a higher post count, it's because you spam and not because you're an active member of the community. Even if you're on the forums 10+ hours a day like me, you will not be considered active and posting with a reason, but merely a spammer. Thus why I have stopped posting more than like 5 times a day on these forums, don't want to have to send yet another appeal for a dumb infraction

/close

'I like it' And 'Looks good' is considered Spam. I would infract anyone who said that too.

If you like it, take the extra second and atleast state why you like it. It's not that hard.

*yawn*

I like it because the way that green stripe came across the screen in a 67 degree angle was so perfect it made my mouth drop approximately 10 inches lower than it should be. Now I have to get it fixed and am currently wasting more of my time typing this crap.

Oh yeah, and that orange background, wow that's my favorite color. Is it Punpking Orange or more of a uhh Carrot?

You really have no appreciation for art, do you?

Are you that simple minded?

Some people spend countless hours making things.

He's a better example,

'Hey! Looks great, love the blending and color scheme.'

If you like something, there's a reason; correct?

I don't need to spend an extra minute+ to get my point across that hey; I like what you said, or I like your design.

Extra minute?

Please tell me what you have going on that's so important to take the extra second.

You really have no appreciation for art, do you?

Are you that simple minded?

Some people spend countless hours making things.

He's a better example,

'Hey! Looks great, love the blending and color scheme.'

If you like something, there's a reason; correct?

Yes, there is a reason you are correct.

But artists can always improve on everything they do. That is why CnC is encouraged to point out where their flaws are or what they can do to improve.

Not only that, you can still compliment them by including a few elements int eh comment.

Example:

I really like how everything flows in this piece. The placement was great and the atmosphere looks great. The lighting was done well, good job, keep it up!

That took me all of 15 seconds to type compared to a 5 second post saying "Looks good."

You don't need to be ignorant about this, Speak.

Edited by Flow

Extra minute?

Please tell me what you have going on that's so important to take the extra second.

Let me start off with, more often than not when I'm on the forums posting or browsing is when:

1) I'm in class

2) When I'm in a League of Legends game.

So I don't have too much extra time to put my actual thought and effort into EVERY post.

Also I don't really get Art Concepts/Words, so i can't talk much about it.

Ignorant, whatever. Don't really care what you think, only people I care about is my family and girlfriend, no one else.

I type from my phone, I never go on the forums on my computer, so typing takea a but longer but not much.

And like i stated above, I don't get Art terms.

Edited by Speakmore