buying nature rune bot

hakkefuin

I have a free one released? I don't understand why you want to buy one...?

cuz yours doesnt exactly work?

No one has posted otherwise. And it does work.

You and Stark should team up and make an ultimate nature runecrafting script. With the combined talent of your over-selling and Stark's flawless programming, everyone using a different script on the same world would enjoy your company. I can just picture all those botters collecting free essence from your bot stuck in the store continually selling essence.

• Like 1

You and Stark should team up and make an ultimate nature runecrafting script. With the combined talent of your over-selling and Stark's flawless programming, everyone using a different script on the same world would enjoy your company. I can just picture all those botters collecting free essence from your bot stuck in the store continually selling essence.

Get over it. The script can run forever for me, and the people I had test it. Lost 0 ess from other people and got plenty of levels. People like you are the reason scripters don't care about this shitty community. :)

Get over it. The script can run forever for me, and the people I had test it. Lost 0 ess from other people and got plenty of levels. People like you are the reason scripters don't care about this shitty community. smile.png

I tried to use it and it was completely not functional. After several hours of crafting, I had made about 2k nature runes and was down ~3500 essence. Considering the price of essence at the time was 80+, I was barely even making profit, lol.

Get over it. The script can run forever for me, and the people I had test it. Lost 0 ess from other people and got plenty of levels. People like you are the reason scripters don't care about this shitty community. smile.png

I tried to use it and it was completely not functional. After several hours of crafting, I had made about 2k nature runes and was down ~3500 essence. Considering the price of essence at the time was 80+, I was barely even making profit, lol.

See, now THAT's the kind of thing I need to update/fix a script. I updated the script to fulfil that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...