Chatbox

exuals

I was recently kicked & banned from the Chat for telling the user "Cortana" to "Fuck off"

Now, I'm curious.

This isn't allowed because I swore? Or insulted you're little e-whore?

Either way this is ridiculous, this is an internet community, a public way to express opinions. If I have a negative opinion of another user I'll state it as I expect them to state it to me, when in discussion.

Cortana corrected my context of "you're/your", I told her to fuck off and was kicked.

I rejoined the chat and then was banned after attempting to argue (without using "language") my side of how idiotic it is to censor language in a fucking chatroom.

I can name multiple users on a daily basis who swear in that chatroom with moderator presence, anyone here know of a "Smoke Crack"?

He's nothing but an idiot and annoying troll that swears and tells new users to delete system32, don't worry, you can still find him in the chatroom, but not I.

Get you're shit together, censoring language in a public internet chatroom? Get real.

Embarrassing to be a part of this community.

• Like 2

I got enough solid proof and won't lift your ban until you've realized you were the one who made the mistake and apoligize for it.

And even then you have a small chance since you decided to make a stupid thread about it which made it pretty much worse than it was before.

We don't tolerate such behaviour in here. Even it's "the internet" as you nicely stated in your thread.

If you wish to discuss this further I'm happy to do this through PM.

• Like 1