BIGGEST LOSER EVER!

Dylan

so botting has been going terrible for me lately. i was down to my last $200 spent 100 on random junk and i chucked $100 on a poker website.

before i knew it i was up to 2.3 grand.....

woke my family from there sleep just to tell them,told them to call in sick from work tomorrow and all -.-. then i kept playing untill i lost it all... how am i gonna explain this in the morning. i don't care too much about the money but explaing to them i had 2.3 grand and decided to gamble it away is gonna be rough. lmao

what are your suggests. currently im thinking ill say oh nvm it was just a popup i thought i had won that money but it was only a joke -.-

i dunno but its fucking embarrassing.

please hold back on the insults lmao. 

gahhhhhhhhhhh so angry lmao

Edited by Light Yagami

you never go back when your up man ...... learn to walk away.

^

Learn to control yourself.

i almost never gamble but when i do i never withdraw its a bad habbit of mine. maybe because it can take up to 5 work days.

anyway not the point. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK about the money lol. sure it would of been nice to go on holiday buts its kool. i get enough from the Australian gov for free tongue.png.

Edited by Light Yagami