Czar Chinner

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

No problem :D And don't worry I have 2 accounts now I will be releasing a version without MM2 banking, then the version after that will have banking I just want to release mm2 quicker that's all, I can't wait xD

if u have rapid heal u never have to bank tbh, full inv of divine pots then just loot prayer pots and rapid heal

• Like 1

Made good progress on the MM2 beta option, just got Prayer potions left to loot and I will upload the whole update <3 

I just need to ask you guys - for prayer potion 1 looting, do you want the bot to loot them always, or when low on prayer potions, and do you want the bot to decant them while waiting?

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Made good progress on the MM2 beta option, just got Prayer potions left to loot and I will upload the whole update <3 

I just need to ask you guys - for prayer potion 1 looting, do you want the bot to loot them always, or when low on prayer potions, and do you want the bot to decant them while waiting?

The bot should always loot if u have spare invy, prayer runs out fast, protect from melee + eagle eye + rapid heal (for divine pots)

Edited by c3d3r
  • Like 1