Czar Chinner

Czar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey CZAR, love all your scripts...

just bought this one and noticed the MM2 is kinda buggy with the positioning... it constantly runs back and fouth between two spots on the northeast wall. (definietly looks like a bot) it says "running to safe spot" but ive had good luck just running around the center of the big room for 10 minutes until they dont become agressive, run down one of the tunnels and back to the big room and theyre agressive again. 

id be more than happy to help you get this script dialed in by giving feedback. Thanks

• Like 1

Hey bro tysm for the support <3

For that feature it's part of my ban prevention code, I don't usually like to reveal these things for safety purposes but here's my train of thought:

I made it intentionally walk inside the wall - following a youtube guide they said it's the best and safest way (to avoid misclick walks) to do it. Then I thought most players would also follow that guide, and then wanted to make the bot more humanlike and copy their playstyle so it doesn't get profiled and banned.

Hope this makes sense, if anything, I can always remove this and make it optional :) 

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey bro tysm for the support <3

For that feature it's part of my ban prevention code, I don't usually like to reveal these things for safety purposes but here's my train of thought:

I made it intentionally walk inside the wall - following a youtube guide they said it's the best and safest way (to avoid misclick walks) to do it. Then I thought most players would also follow that guide, and then wanted to make the bot more humanlike and copy their playstyle so it doesn't get profiled and banned.

Hope this makes sense, if anything, I can always remove this and make it optional :) 

Yeah I seen that guide myself and thought it was excessive on the clicking. 
if it’s not too big of a hassle that’d be sweet if you could make that optional. 

• Like 1

Sure, update coming up :D

EDIT:

New Update (v14.0)

- Added option to either walk directly on safespot, or wall-walk like on youtube for MM2 mode

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, enjoy :)) Also guys I am still working on mm2, it's released as beta but I'm hoping to make it flawless with tunnel solving too.

• 2 weeks later...