US Government/NWO/October1st

bigjubbs

you americans are fucked. im sorry. im canadian and im worried about my own health atm.. something bad is gonna happen. everybody in this region is getting sick. FEMA region 3 just purchased 2 million water emergncy packs like 13million $ on ready to go meals. and like 11m$ on antiobiotics.. fema region 3, dc,virginia,maryland. few more your screwed we all are. its already started happening down south.. like south america. marshall law, modern day hitler is here, praise your ruler barack obama cause he is the anti- christ. Do some research, do yo homework. there are cures for cancer.. but since the dawn of time presidents must find way to global depopulate. what better way with the best resources all the resources and all the people behind you... same thing HITLER did guys WAKE THE FUCK UP there re concentration camps all over USA, you guys are seperated in regions..  and its starting to in canada.. Cmon guys educated before its too late. I don't know about you, but this world isnt ment for 1 man with power.

you americans are fucked. im sorry. im canadian and im worried about my own health atm.. something bad is gonna happen. everybody in this region is getting sick. FEMA region 3 just purchased 2 million water emergncy packs like 13million $ on ready to go meals. and like 11m$ on antiobiotics.. fema region 3, dc,virginia,maryland. few more your screwed we all are. its already started happening down south.. like south america. marshall law, modern day hitler is here, praise your ruler barack obama cause he is the anti- christ. Do some research, do yo homework. there are cures for cancer.. but since the dawn of time presidents must find way to global depopulate. what better way with the best resources all the resources and all the people behind you... same thing HITLER did guys WAKE THE FUCK UP there re concentration camps all over USA, you guys are seperated in regions.. and its starting to in canada.. Cmon guys educated before its too late. I don't know about you, but this world isnt ment for 1 man with power.

Sorry, coming from a Canadian it doesn't mean much. :p yeah, we're going through issues; the entire world is going through tough times. You can't brag, Canada has dropped 21% in metal production. Ggwp.

Sam

• Like 2

No i don't believe everything on the internet. Just listen to me. Everything is owned by few people. everybody is owned by those few people.. everything happens if those few people want too.. Dont be ignorant and post here to flame me. do some fucking research, your news reporters all lie.. all owned by the governemtn, the government owned by rothchilds. your all blind americans talking shit. lol ive been looking into this stuff for 3 years now

No i don't believe everything on the internet. Just listen to me. Everything is owned by few people. everybody is owned by those few people.. everything happens if those few people want too.. Dont be ignorant and post here to flame me. do some fucking research, your news reporters all lie.. all owned by the governemtn, the government owned by rothchilds. your all blind americans talking shit. lol ive been looking into this stuff for 3 years now

You're still Canadian.
  • Like 1

When this happens guys, ill have told you all. why do they wanna take away guns. why do they purchase 2700 mine resistant humvees.. why does DHS( deparment homeeland secruity have 1.6billion hollowpoint rounds.. or 385,000 UN peacekeepers hav e been trained in a 9 week course ending this morning in urban warfare training.. all opf them taught to learn english and how to fight on american soil. all attached to homeland security not the military, therefor for the police state of the USA, therefor meaning utter control on citizens, they already have you locked.. think of the new iphone coming out with ur fingerprint method.. its taking your info one year at a time,. some babies or people that go through surgery have the RFID chip implanted in them. Our world will turn into elysium in 140 years. but we will never know- you will always think im crazy.

As a business major I have been studying the economy\politics for the past 5 years of my life. Yeah, 99% of this country's wealth is owned by 1% of its population. Thats a market economy for you. You clearly have 0 clue as to what your talking about and have gathered your facts from the back of a cereal box. Just leave.

• Like 3

i have a friend that says the same kind of stuff, and let me just say he isn't the brightest person ever.

What all of you have in common is your all ignorant, you don't ask questions and you merely laugh at people with a different state of mind, your all brainwashed, your all easily readable.  there are 84 websites the government steadily tracks lol