Tips maybe

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I'm kinda new to botting, but tried to make some 30s and 40s base melees and only one account survived out of 40ish.

Tried to edit breaks, every account in different world, different gear setups.
All accounts has been done at F2P without proxys, because wouldn't make any profit out of the accounts with proxys, also had mixed thoughs of proxys (Asked from people).

All tips are welcome!

Edited by HurrrDurrr

2 hours ago, lojduk said:

My advice would be: don’t bot for longer than 1 hour, use 15 minute breaks or longer and combined no longer sessions than 8 hours a day. This kept me save, i have a total lvl of 1969 with almost 11 99s. 

GL

Thanks for this, currently my script runs 9,5hrs to make it into the build I am going for. Ofc bot time is around 1hr and break 10-25mins.
Tried @Czar tip and my test account still alive (Kinda ass by hand), but doesn't rly take long.

7 hours ago, g9A6C13z said:

don't do the same thing for 9.5 hours.  switch up what skills you level and do some quests by hand

Done / started fast quest by hand just to test different ways to not get profiled.
Also thinking bout progressive training, example: Doing 20 20 20 on X amount of accounts, then switch to another batch. Then cycle them till goal.

On 6/8/2024 at 6:06 AM, lojduk said:

My advice would be: don’t bot for longer than 1 hour, use 15 minute breaks or longer and combined no longer sessions than 8 hours a day. This kept me save, i have a total lvl of 1969 with almost 11 99s. 

GL

i can second this method 1897 total level and this method is slower but the safest and obviously stay away from key hotspots like vyres atm