Perfect Hunter AIO

Czar

20 minutes ago, jwinston said:

would this work for an ironman account? 

yes, but if you plan on telling the bot do complete Eagles peak - you must have the pre-req items in your bank: yellow dye, 50 coins, swamp tar

I will be releasing a new update so the bot auto-gathers these items for you 😉 Added a trial btw, gl enjoy 24 hrs :D

42 minutes ago, Czar said:

yes, but if you plan on telling the bot do complete Eagles peak - you must have the pre-req items in your bank: yellow dye, 50 coins, swamp tar

I will be releasing a new update so the bot auto-gathers these items for you 😉 Added a trial btw, gl enjoy 24 hrs :D

Awesome thank you very much! 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 1:12 AM, Czar said:

Works great! It would hang sometimes during Eagles peak during the feather collection part and would adjust if I clicked on the screen, but leveling hunter was great! will be purchasing for sure!

Will this support hunter rumors?

Edited by jwinston
  • Like 1