[Stable] OSBot 2.7.30

I guess I assume that the client was broken from the game update and hasn't been fixed still according to the other's failed attempts and my own.

Does anyone know what's going on with the bot??? Is there a technical delay? Physical delay? Anything known or any possible ETA until OSBot is back on the air??

Any factual information or news would be tremendously grateful and beneficial to myself and many others. Have a great day and as always, good luck and enjoy botting!!!      -Nevin

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goopie1051 said:

I guess I assume that the client was broken from the game update and hasn't been fixed still according to the other's failed attempts and my own.

Does anyone know what's going on with the bot??? Is there a technical delay? Physical delay? Anything known or any possible ETA until OSBot is back on the air??

Any factual information or news would be tremendously grateful and beneficial to myself and many others. Have a great day and as always, good luck and enjoy botting!!!      -Nevin

other clients are down as well, and ones that are up have broken bots in the GE, it's better to not have a rushed client than something that will alert other players etc.

24 minutes ago, Buttons said:

other clients are down as well, and ones that are up have broken bots in the GE, it's better to not have a rushed client than something that will alert other players etc.

Ive seen a few doing agility of these going in the same pattern on the roofs same speed same tiles over and over RIP. Alot of these were closed to maxed accs aswell