opinions on 13 def

daamurda

So i have several accounts, but one i recently started playing again is a 13 def ironman. It has fairy rings, addy gloves, slayer helm, MSB (i), black d hide chaps, mages book, master wand, tome of water and fire, warped sceptre, d axe, decent amount of runes and herb sack and seed box. It's under 65 cb but i think i knocked out most of the grind for early items and skills. There's a few YT series for 1-13 def ironman that i enjoyed watching. It's not really ready for bossing besides Callisto mass with friends or leeching points as an alt in cox. Not sure if i should grind hunter for imps to hunt clues and a glory. Continue to just do tempeross and gotr to stack supplies (70 rc 82 fish already 99 fm) or rush combat skills to start real bossing. Also would consider selling to fund my endgame 1 def's infernal cape lol. SOOO do any of you have a 1-13 def iron acc? What do you enjoy doing on said account? What would you suggest i do or grind towards. Any opinions appreciated. Also if i sold this the new acc to play would be a 1 def hcim, ive had about 4 that all die getting pked in rev caves =(

1 hour ago, adumon said:

Straight answer: I love 13 defs, they seem cool for all activities. Recently a mate of mine also made his 1 def into a 13 because he has multiple accs. Do whatever you feel like, it's your account and your spare time that we all waste by playing OSRS right? Have some fun!

yea i love having a slayer helm and fairy rings, i just got bored on it cuz i boss and shit on my max pure. kinda ran out of ideas to do with it without having to camp it at sand crabs for 50 hours