Gaming on Mac M3?

I used to play osrs on a macbook pro 2 and that worked very smooth so I'm sure on a M3 it also works very smooth so I wouldn't worry about runescape.

Only thing is that if you were always used to having windows switching to MacOS is just shit, I am a very handy guy with computers but when I moved from a windows computer to the newest macbook pro I truthly regretted it after 1 year of using it and eventually sold my macbook to go back to windows. Two others friends also switched to a macbook pro going from a windows desktop because of study and both eventually sold their macbooks and went to a windows laptop and regretted their purchase. We all three still makes jokes about it lol.

MacOS is good if your a simple computer guy who just check mail watch some youtube do some work other then that its shit.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, yesnoornever82 said:

How come MacOS is better as developer? for my a macbook felt so limited. It felt like with windows you can go so much deeper and more options.

It's not better or worse, it's just different and it works very good fopr bussiness applications. You don't need all the options in that case so there is less that can go wrong aswell :D
Where with a windows or ubuntu there is always people fucking with settings and ruining there shit before going to the helpdesk to fix it :D

• 5 weeks later...