Bjotorsflav's Crystal Chest Opener

Bjotorsflav

KYtMd5w.png

Bjotorsflav's Crystal Chest Opener

Script id: 1238

Start the script (next to any bank of your choice): Checks the configuration, and if incorrect, changes settings so that your player will be teleported outside the house portal after using 'Teleport to House.' Then, it takes a Ring of Dueling, equips it, ensures the inventory is empty, takes 7 Crystal Keys and 1 'Teleport to House,' breaks the teleport, walks to the chest area, and checks if there are items on the ground. If yes, it picks them up; if no, it starts using keys on the chest. Then, it uses the Ring of Dueling to teleport to Ferox Enclave, walks to the bank area, checks energy levels, and if energy is low, uses the pool of refreshment to restore energy. It repeats this process until no items are left. If one of the required items is not in the inventory or bank, the script will stop.

1 Teleport (Teleport tab to house, Ring of dueling) = 7 keys

Make sure you always have some extra rings and teletabs, It will always take 7 keys from the bank but it doesn't mean that it will use all the 7 keys beacause sometimes the inventory will be filled before it gets to use the keys, then it will return to bank to bank everything.

Profit: ~1m p/h

Requirements:

Ring of dueling

Teleport to house tablet + 10 construction (House must be in Traverly)

Crystal key

c02780a70934900e3542debadcaeb737.png

Edited by Bjotorsflav
Extra info
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Skaffareen said:

it does not change that my account uses the outside of house teleport sadly.  it always teleports from my house to pvp arena and walks to the chest area

Jamflex changed config values, messed the part up, I don't have a test account right now but I will try to fix the issue, right now you can change the settings yourself so that is teleports outside the house.

• Like 1