🌟🌟 Fresh Legacy Email Logins (US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Registration IP) 🌟 Auto-delivery 🌟 Accepting BTC / LTC 🌟🌟

Nifty

Only accepting payments via crypto for the time being. Transactions and account detail delivery facilitated by Sellix.io

Stock: 1.2k

Pricing:

20-999: $0.28 / login

1k+: $0.25 / login

Note: as each batch of logins is bought out, the price will continue to increase.

Purchase here: https://niftycodes.mysellix.io/product/legacy-log-us

Account details:

• Unregistered email
  • US residential IP registration
  • Rested 3+ months
  • Still on Tutorial Island

Terms:

• Exact BTC / USDT / LTC amounts must be sent to Sellix in order to have a successful transaction. Please double check the amount.
  • I am not responsible for locks and bans after purchase

Β 

Additional / OSBot Required Info:

• All accounts were registered by me, with an unregistered email and no previous owner. Logins have been created using residential US proxies.
  • Buyers must register an email and change the password on all purchases
  • If you believe that the account was banned prior to sale, please reach out and I will confirm the ban date as well as offer replacements in the event that they were banned before being in your possession. You must first register an email before I can review.
Edited by Nifty
stock update
  • Like 2

• Nifty changed the title to 🌟🌟 Fresh Legacy Email Logins (US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Registration IP) 🌟 Auto-delivery 🌟 Stock: 8.5k 🌟 Accepting BTC / LTC 🌟🌟
  • Nifty changed the title to 🌟🌟 Fresh Legacy Email Logins (US πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Registration IP) 🌟 Auto-delivery 🌟 Stock: 7k 🌟 Accepting BTC / LTC 🌟🌟