help me

sharysab

hey everyone i wanna ask what happen to osbot now i was inactive from last two three months and today i open osbot and login my accounts they are baned but problem is i create new accounts but osbot says incorrect password but saw a topic there someone says i have to buy bot mannager now my question is 

1.  is i have to buy bot mannager and vip membership togather or if i bought vip membership i will get bot mannager?

2. is i have to login everytime when i open os bot or it will save my logins?

3.  2 or 3 month ago i can run 2 account on osbot whitout membership but now if i patch runlite and run through jagex launch then i can run only one account why?

can you help me in these issues please  🙏 ?

i will b thank full for that

sharysaab

Edited by sharysab

7 minutes ago, sharysab said:

hey everyone i wanna ask what happen to osbot now i was inactive from last two three months and today i open osbot and login my accounts they are baned but problem is i create new accounts but osbot says incorrect password but saw a topic there someone says i have to buy bot mannager now my question is 

1.  is i have to buy bot mannager and vip membership togather or if i bought vip membership i will get bot mannager?

2. is i have to login everytime when i open os bot or it will save my logins?

3.  2 or 3 month ago i can run 2 account on osbot whitout membership but now if i patch runlite and run through jagex launch then i can run only one account why?

can you help me in these issues please  🙏 ?

i will b thank full for that

sharysaab

Hello!

If you create new accounts at this moment they are jagex acocunt, these cannot be logged in like you used to do.
Solution: Open osbot and press the Patch game client button and pick HDos for exmaple. Now Open your jagex launcher application and launch your account by starting Hdos (Which will start osbot instead).

1. These are seperated. So you need both if you wanna use manager and run multiple acocunts
2. You can add your account to osbot or the bot manager
3. Without VIP you can only run 1 acc (or maybe 2)?

Edited by Khaleesi