pLt9fez.png
O4Qty2s.png
pLt9fez.png
jFtFcir.png
kpDEX8Q.png
ByOuaIO.png
xugTLEF.png

Disclaimer:

We cannot guarantee that you won't be pked ever.

Setup Preview:
ccGgaU8.gif

Features coming soon:
Muling

Brotha I liked the pot prop wanted to check it out if you could spare another trial for this will let you know of any bugs.

• Like 1

Bot is very well made, gets away from pkers and works well overall, the only small issue I ran into was when the bot would sometimes try to attack the revenants about half a tick too late so all the other people in the area would tag it first. Only had 2 pkers trying to pk me so was not able to see how well it did against more pkers but it did great against the ones that did attack. I was even able to get an 8m emblem in the 3.5hrs, unfortunately bot did get banned in the end but was expected as the ban rates at revs are high. Great script!

• Heart 1

hey thanks again very solid script!!! DUDE YOUR AWESOME !!!  the only problem I had was when the script wanted to world hop it would bug out and wouldn't hop. Another thing was, I feel like there was a certain delay when entering the cave and between clicks to navigate through the cave. I feel like getting through the cave at the north side was a bit slow and has a potential to kill you by it taking to long to enter the cave. Using the Revenant Cave teleport and Varrock Teleport tabs for escape. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Tysm guys for feedback I will be releasing another version ASAP.

Yesterday's update just went live, enjoy :D 

Also for logging out I will test it, I recommend using Fury mouse its the best option <3 

yeah I was using the fury mouse!! The bot turned to try and go up the staircase and the guy was around the corner and it looked like it was trying to hop or logout instead of run and it didn't log out but stayed there for a second until the first spell splashed and then it started to move and the guy snared me and it was KO!!! Should have paused and took over its all good I really like the script <3 great script otherwise real shit

• Heart 1