Czar Revenants

Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Sure done enjoy :D

So im a big fan! thinking im going to buy it, one thing i did notice is that it can be awfully slow at eating. It waits till its extremely low before attempting to, ive messed with the settings to even eat at 80 - 90% health when being attacked by a pker. Maybe im doing something wrong? Some insight would be awesome, think once i got that sorted im in.

Also noticed that when it "Evades" a pker to tele, if an npc is attacking the character, it will not tele and runs in circles.

Edited by Snucer
  • Like 1

Thanks! And yeah fury mouse basically transforms the script, it's a night and day difference :D 

Also I made it so it walks away from npc before teleporting, because the npc will stall you for 2 seconds (and not let you teleport) unless you have Wilderness Hard Diary complete, do you also have this complete? I am assuming yeah, in that case I'll add an option that detects wildy and doesn't run away from the npc before teleporting.

I usually run this on goldfarmer accounts so they have barely quests/diaries purely to make profits :doge: So the diary may have escaped me, but it's an easy add. I'll release a new version and give you another 24 hr trial :D

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Czar said:

Thanks! And yeah fury mouse basically transforms the script, it's a night and day difference :D 

Also I made it so it walks away from npc before teleporting, because the npc will stall you for 2 seconds (and not let you teleport) unless you have Wilderness Hard Diary complete, do you also have this complete? I am assuming yeah, in that case I'll add an option that detects wildy and doesn't run away from the npc before teleporting.

I usually run this on goldfarmer accounts so they have barely quests/diaries purely to make profits :doge: So the diary may have escaped me, but it's an easy add. I'll release a new version and give you another 24 hr trial :D

Man through all the years, you never seize to impress me. Keep up that great work and ill keep buying scripts 😃 💙

• Heart 1