Ahk / pking script

lilsean1992

Heya guys! 

I’ve asked a few times about this and been blanked every time, if it’s not allowed/ frowned upon just let me know. 

im after a simple ahk/pking script or add on that will work with the Osbot client. 

are there any out there, or is anyone willing to make one for me? 

any help would be great! Thankyou! 

I don't believe they have that kind of thing public here. If you want it there could be someone that would make it private for you. Not positive but this could be done. Look through the private scripts and you might find someone that works with you. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/334-private-scripts/

Spoiler

Consider it would be freelance so they'd expect to be paid as such.

1 hour ago, QuanChi9 said:

I don't believe they have that kind of thing public here. If you want it there could be someone that would make it private for you. Not positive but this could be done. Look through the private scripts and you might find someone that works with you. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/334-private-scripts/

Hide contents

Consider it would be freelance so they'd expect to be paid as such.

I've asked for this on some private script posts and not received a response

57 minutes ago, lilsean1992 said:

I'm horrendous at it. 
I need all the help I can get!

as far as I've seen publicly those pk bots from a pugger video are private or tight closed access. Doubt even $10K+ would entice the creator to share with you, let alone anyone else. 

good luck buying, also L2PK

Edited by 9tails96

T

5 hours ago, 9tails96 said:

as far as I've seen publicly those pk bots from a pugger video are private or tight closed access. Doubt even $10K+ would entice the creator to share with you, let alone anyone else. 

good luck buying, also L2PK

Price wise this was expected they pking script are kind of this on there own tier of price. That can also be said with anything really but pking especially. Only thinking of the price depending on what you want it to do, your going to be looking at a car note to obtain this potentially.

The reason it's going to be expensive, everything is based on gp/hr. Pk scripts are indefinitely going to make the price rise as the gp/hr rises exponentially. But you already knew that, or you wouldn't be asking for a script for it. There are plenty of facts pointing towards the price for something like this costing devastatingly high. It is also a lot of other things that can make the price go up like the functions and if you want it to be updated working properly. Other then just wanting a ahk I have found AHK's but they still are on a monthly plan for functions that are compromised. If you were serious about it probably join competitive pking clan and buy from the mates in there. Best of luck. . .