Khal AIO Hunter

Khaleesi

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Been botting these the whole time before the update so would be strange it suddenly stopped working, but will check it out! Maybe something changed

Black salamanders is the same just tried 1.0.9, I really tried every option even disabling breaking on client as well as script, my inventory is small nets and ropes

Edit: I delete osbot folder and resetup everything from scratch still same behaviour, note this is salamanders only, falconry is OKimage.png.438675daa8a9c335e8d0e2dff6c715db.png

Edited by codeath

56 minutes ago, codeath said:

Black salamanders is the same just tried 1.0.9, I really tried every option even disabling breaking on client as well as script, my inventory is small nets and ropes

Edit: I delete osbot folder and resetup everything from scratch still same behaviour, note this is salamanders only, falconry is OKimage.png.438675daa8a9c335e8d0e2dff6c715db.png

That's super strange, try now! Script have bene rebuild again

49 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

That's super strange, try now! Script have bene rebuild again

I did, still the same..

Is there any logs or something I can send you? Is there requirements that i'm unaware of in the settings? using osbot 2.7.32

PS. I have like many of your scripts so i'm not new to botting this one just breaks on this specific setting

6 hours ago, codeath said:

I did, still the same..

Is there any logs or something I can send you? Is there requirements that i'm unaware of in the settings? using osbot 2.7.32

PS. I have like many of your scripts so i'm not new to botting this one just breaks on this specific setting

Asked around at a sveral people who are running sallys it's seems to be  working fine for all of them
Try to restart your client, if it still happends just grab a proper screenshot instead of only the paint 😉

fHgLuPj.png

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Asked around at a sveral people who are running sallys it's seems to be  working fine for all of them
Try to restart your client, if it still happends just grab a proper screenshot instead of only the paint 😉

fHgLuPj.png

I tried recreating the same screenshot u put same position everything, I literally put the brightness on max and zoom on the second dot and it started working, this was the ONLY difference.
I tried putting back zoom and brightness and it broke again,  (zoom on 1st dot the max zoomed out and brightness on mid)
Found the bug hahaha! Finally working now, if you can fix this then people with my old settings won't suffer

1 hour ago, codeath said:

I tried recreating the same screenshot u put same position everything, I literally put the brightness on max and zoom on the second dot and it started working, this was the ONLY difference.
I tried putting back zoom and brightness and it broke again,  (zoom on 1st dot the max zoomed out and brightness on mid)
Found the bug hahaha! Finally working now, if you can fix this then people with my old settings won't suffer

brightness has no effect on osbot and the script sets the zoom when you start it so that should never matter though
But at least it's working now :D

17 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

brightness has no effect on osbot and the script sets the zoom when you start it so that should never matter though
But at least it's working now :D

Then test it completely zoomed out and let me know if it adjusts, because i'm able to recreate this still script doesn't auto adjust the zoom.

and yes finally! thanks!

2 hours ago, codeath said:

Then test it completely zoomed out and let me know if it adjusts, because i'm able to recreate this still script doesn't auto adjust the zoom.

and yes finally! thanks!

works just fine for me, you might have zoon blocked or zooming out/in with middle mouse? (If that's even an option)
The zoom code is used on all my scripts, so if 1 works all works, if 1 fails they all fail and I didn;t have any other reports int he past 48h about this