Motherlode Mine by sloppybot

sloppybot

Motherlode Mine by sloppybot

'Motherlode Mine by sloppybot', a no-fuss, simple script that's all about making your mining life in RuneScape easier and profitable along the way.

Simple Start: Just start the script in the middle of Motherlode Mine, and you're good to go. It figures out whether to mine on the upper or lower floor.
No pickaxe? No Problem: If you forgot your pickaxe, the script grabs one for you. Easy!
Optional Extra: Got a hammer in your inventory? The script can use it to fix the Strut. If not, it will simply world hop when necessary.

Little Heads-Up:

Sometimes you can start the script outside of the Mine, but it will require you to have a pickaxe in your inventory in order to pass the Rockfall blocking the path. This isn't always possible since the walking-API might not be able to find its way. 

Cool GUI Stuff:

Check out your mining stats, how much ore you've got, and even your potential profits. And if it's getting in your way, just hit CTRL + P to hide or make it see-through.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.84e054f2e3736dde76d6e84c5af720e9.png

Level 93 mining wearing full prospector and 27 inventory slots. Upper floor and dragon pickaxe.

image.thumb.png.e2fbd0858e18f902e5cb1f73da1de5d3.png

On exit gathered stats are printed for user to view.

How Does Script's Logic Work? Let's Break It Down:

Initial Checks: The bot starts by confirming your membership status and making sure you have the necessary mining level. Neat, right?

Configuration Reading: It then checks your settings for sack capacity and which mining floor you've got access to.

Smart Prioritization: Here's how the bot decides what to do next:

• Fix the Hopper if needed before cleaning pay-dirt.
  • Deposit into the Hopper when inventory is full or earlier to enable an overfill.
  • Make a bank deposit after claiming sack.
  • Claim from the Sack when inventory is full or if the player has recently deposited an uncut gem (This happens after the hopper is filled to optimize time).
  • Get back to mining those ores!

Efficient Inventory Management: If your inventory's full or an overfill is needed, the bot switches from mining to filling the hopper.

Sack and Gem Handling: Once the sack's full, the bot claims and deposits the ores. And if you mine an uncut gem? It'll deposit the gem right after filling the hopper, then empty the sack to save you time.

Adapting to Situations: If there's paydirt left in cleaning when trying to deposit into the hopper, the bot either repairs the strut or hops worlds for a smoother experience.

Enjoying Motherlode Mine by sloppybot?

Show some love on my OSBot developer page! A quick visit to watch an ad or a small donation for a coffee at sloppybot.tech would be awesome. Thanks for your support!

Edited by sloppybot
Blurred account tracking data
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, bobasekkutasek said:

The script doesn't appear in the menu after downloading it

Thank you for pointing this out it appears to be an issue with how the script is compiled on my local machine versus the SDN. It will be fixed no later than today.

Edited by sloppybot

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay with this script but I assume there's been less activity due to the winter holidays. I've been stuck sweating my ears off with 4 different exams and 6 excercises and tomorrow I am going on a quick holiday.

I will need to update the script to match the latest version of OSBot and any game changes but due to a final take-home exam I won't be able to do that until I come back from my trip.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2024 at 1:02 PM, sloppybot said:

Sorry for the delay with this script but I assume there's been less activity due to the winter holidays. I've been stuck sweating my ears off with 4 different exams and 6 excercises and tomorrow I am going on a quick holiday.

I will need to update the script to match the latest version of OSBot and any game changes but due to a final take-home exam I won't be able to do that until I come back from my trip.

I messaged you please get back as soon as u can :)

I will push an update today that hopefully fixes this. I'll also reply to all the messages asking for a local copy. Sorry been very busy with school and interviews, coding tests etc for upcoming work.

Thank you everyone for being patient! More scripts are in the works too. :)

Edited by sloppybot
  • Like 1