How should I price the accounts to sell?

KingAtlas

Right now I have been botting for a week and got 2 accounts running on bots. One has combat level 34 and the other has 42. Should I continue building these accounts or should I just sell them after a certain goal. My main goal right now is to get up to 100 bots running and making $1k a month. Lastly what are good websites to sell accounts on and gold? Any basic rules I need to follow when finding the right site and setting goals for account creation.

• 2 months later...

My guy @TaxSeazon sells tut island accounts. That way you can keep your farm running smoothly. For creation the basics is going to be making a few of anything you can think of, having them ready to be sold. This way you can be the first to make a sale and get those other bots going into the direction you need. The hard work is making the patience to be sure you get the best results. For sites to sell. Go through the forums, they will give you a lot of the info just by going through some of the topics. A lot of opportunities finding the one that you want to start with is a good start though. Then stick to it and improve on it each time. Goodluck with your choice. Looking forward to any results.