Project X (Recruiting)

LifezHatred

I can make paints. 1m per a paint I make.

Honestly im not going to buy paints, if you decide to join the project though you would get a cut of the profits based on how much work you do

It takes about, a day or 2 at this point to write a fully functioning script so depending when i can get a gui designer will be pushing around 3-4 scripts a week that are flawless and more efficient than any other scripts of that kind

It's been about 20 days since you posted this, and you're still in development on your first 2 scripts. Yew cutters are so easy and basic, I don't understand how you haven't finished that by now. Chaos druids are a little more difficult, but 20 days for a chaos druid script is just.. bad.. I watched my friend make a fully functional chaos druid script in two days, that includes walking to and from the chaos druids. you also said you'd be releasing 3-4 scripts per week... Well.. 3 weeks and you don't even have one.. I also noticed you're working on a cow killing bot... Still in development.. I think if you want to be successful at this, you don't state obviously fake ideas and have empty promises.. I hope you understand that I'm just trying to help, but at the same time you should probably pick up the pace if you're going to make up for the 8-10 scripts you still haven't released...

• Like 2

I can make paints. 1m per a paint I make.

Honestly im not going to buy paints, if you decide to join the project though you would get a cut of the profits based on how much work you do

It takes about, a day or 2 at this point to write a fully functioning script so depending when i can get a gui designer will be pushing around 3-4 scripts a week that are flawless and more efficient than any other scripts of that kind

It's been about 20 days since you posted this, and you're still in development on your first 2 scripts. Yew cutters are so easy and basic, I don't understand how you haven't finished that by now. Chaos druids are a little more difficult, but 20 days for a chaos druid script is just.. bad.. I watched my friend make a fully functional chaos druid script in two days, that includes walking to and from the chaos druids. you also said you'd be releasing 3-4 scripts per week... Well.. 3 weeks and you don't even have one.. I also noticed you're working on a cow killing bot... Still in development.. I think if you want to be successful at this, you don't state obviously fake ideas and have empty promises.. I hope you understand that I'm just trying to help, but at the same time you should probably pick up the pace if you're going to make up for the 8-10 scripts you still haven't released...

Dude fuck off, for one the project hasn't even be established yet, secondly i've had some irl problems come up (such as my mom finding out she has cancer)

it hasn't been 20 days since i started the chaos druids script, its finished btw...

the yew cutter and cow killer were just basic scripts i made in like an hour out of sheer boredom and as i stated before they aren't a result of this project.

They aren't "obviously fake ideas or empty promises", Don't know what you don't get about the recruiting statement.

Your not helping, You just pointed at thing(s) and filled the emptiness afterwords negatively

Edited by LifezHatred

Dude fuck off, for one the project hasn't even be established yet, secondly i've had some irl problems come up (such as my mom finding out she has cancer)

it hasn't been 20 days since i started the chaos druids script, its finished btw...

the yew cutter and cow killer were just basic scripts i made in like an hour out of sheer boredom and as i stated before they aren't a result of this project.

They aren't "obviously fake ideas or empty promises", Don't know what you don't get about the recruiting statement.

Your not helping, You just pointed at thing(s) and filled the emptiness afterwords negatively

Just a note, do not make things out of sheer boredom because they end up being low quality. If you want me to CC some of your code, then send me a message on Skype. I do not have an 07 account so I cannot really make full scripts, this then is next best option

• Like 1