Explv's Walker Pro - Beta testing

Explv

Explv's Walker Pro

The perfect walking script.

Price: TBD

Beta details:

• Request to become a beta tester of this script by posting in this thread.
  • Beta testers will be authorised to use the script for free up until release
  • Beta testers will need to provide feedback (positive or negative), and highlight areas for improvement to the script, or new features they would like to see.

Features:

• Click anywhere on the map (that your player can reach) and your player will walk there.
  • Map displays a preview of the route that your  player will take, including any boat charters, teleports, shortcuts, etc.
  • Allows selecting multiple destinations on a path
  • Option to repeat the path once complete
  • Option to stop the script when the destination is reached
  • Option to prompt the user for confirmation before proceeding to the next destination in the path
  • Allows full customisation of OSBot's webwalking features.
    • Toggle boat chartering / fairy rings / gliders / agility shortcuts / quest shortcuts / spirit trees / teleports
    • Toggle checking bank / equipment / inventory for items
    • Set run energy threshold
    • Disable moving the camera
    • Set click distance thresholds
  • Save configurations to re-use them later
  • CLI support, allowing you to load a configuration from a file
  • [Other features requested by YOU]

UI Preview:

Please note that the script is still under development so the following UI is subject to change / improvement.

6ucrvO2.gif

uNmMHMk.png

pq5jy4s.jpeg

uG3efTi.gif

Edited by Explv
  • Like 2
  • Boge 1

Just ran my first trial journey. Pretty much from one side of the world to the other.

The presentation and ease of use is right up there in my opinion.

My only question would be how run threshold is supposed to work? Is it a case of when the character starts moving itll sprint to 0 and then rest until you hit the magic number you set? I envisioned it working like it would run until it met that number and then rest until 100 where it would run again.

48 minutes ago, Ichindar said:

Just ran my first trial journey. Pretty much from one side of the world to the other.

The presentation and ease of use is right up there in my opinion.

My only question would be how run threshold is supposed to work? Is it a case of when the character starts moving itll sprint to 0 and then rest until you hit the magic number you set? I envisioned it working like it would run until it met that number and then rest until 100 where it would run again.

It enables run if the player has more than the specified run energy.

However I can take a look at adding some more customisation to that

Dear god. The quality is insane like always with @Explv I notice the culling etc. You build good software. Been using the website for years for using with scripting. It would be nice if you could add location assistance in this. Just like the location assistant script. I don't like the location assistant and website combo so much and I think if you add area selection to this, that I would really use this! The problem with the website is that it is slow and funky to use. The problem with the location assistant is that it's only usable on the canvas. If I could select areas on the map in this script and see them in game that would be awesome!

I dreamed about a script like this a couple times. Now it's real.

28 minutes ago, Bobbey said:

Dear god. The quality is insane like always with @Explv I notice the culling etc. You build good software. Been using the website for years for using with scripting. It would be nice if you could add location assistance in this. Just like the location assistant script. I don't like the location assistant and website combo so much and I think if you add area selection to this, that I would really use this! The problem with the website is that it is slow and funky to use. The problem with the location assistant is that it's only usable on the canvas. If I could select areas on the map in this script and see them in game that would be awesome!

I dreamed about a script like this a couple times. Now it's real.

Thanks a lot!

With regards to the location assistant / map, I would be hesitant to add that functionality to this script, because it over-complicates the purpose here.

I could build it out as a separate premium script to replace the location assistant.

I can also take a look at the website performance at some point

32 minutes ago, Explv said:

I can also take a look at the website performance at some point

Though the performance was temporarily choppy for a minute the other day, that is not really the issue for me. The issue with the website is that it is hard to make areas tile exact and you cannot see them ingame to confirm exactness. Also I cannot put in existing areas in the textarea of the page. Something I can do in the script. The latter would be an improvement for me personally.

• Like 1

I dont know if I am doing something wrong or if its something to do with mirror mode...

But the "sprint" function for me starts my character running all the way down to 0, then rests until 15-17 and then runs again.

It does however burn whatever stam I have left when I reach the Ice Mountain never Catherby when the wolves attack which is by design.

1 hour ago, Ichindar said:

I dont know if I am doing something wrong or if its something to do with mirror mode...

But the "sprint" function for me starts my character running all the way down to 0, then rests until 15-17 and then runs again.

It does however burn whatever stam I have left when I reach the Ice Mountain never Catherby when the wolves attack which is by design.

Did you try setting the run energy threshold setting to something higher than 15?

This is just how OSBot's Web walker works. It runs until 0, rests until energy threshold reached.

I can try adding some custom functionality 

Edited by Explv