Firescape

0-percent-optimized.svgctrl-c-ctrl-v.svgfuck-it-ship-it.svgworks-on-my-machine.svg

This is my second release on the SDN. If you encounter bugs please post here. Script worked for me but was not tested extensively. 

Burns logs in varrock square near Varrock west bank. 

WIll do logs - yews 

Bot will need 

61 Logs 0-15

183 Oak logs 15-30

535 Willow logs 35-40

1572 Maple log 45-60

63016 Yew log 60-99

Edited by BananaTown459

• Token changed the title to Firescape
4 hours ago, Ampleram said:

It's working fine for me, but it's running on like 1fps with and without new mouse 🤷

thanks for pointing out. I dont know how I didnt notice the lag but ill fix that this weekend. I also noticed you must start the script w a tinderbox in your inventory, will also be fixing that. 

Also for the record (other users reading this), the script still works with the lag, allbeit low fps and with more resource utilization than required. Again, will fix that this weekend. 

Edited by BananaTown459
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 12:56 AM, Farken Dan said:

When its finished lighting all the logs it runs back to varrock square to then run back to the bank to restock.

Thank you for reporting. I haven't seen this yet, when it runs out of logs the script stops and reports "Bot ran out of logs stopping script" 

I've also noticed about 50% of the time it will stop mid bank trip and return the fire starting point, I project this will be fixed by next weekend. perhaps this is what you were referring to. however that happens while the bank still contains logs.

EDIT: pretty sure its fixed. please allow 24 hrs for update to go live. if after 24 hours u still experience this please reply and let me know.

Edited by BananaTown
fixed bug

6 hours ago, BananaTown said:

Thank you for reporting. I haven't seen this yet, when it runs out of logs the script stops and reports "Bot ran out of logs stopping script" 

I've also noticed about 50% of the time it will stop mid bank trip and return the fire starting point, I project this will be fixed by next weekend. perhaps this is what you were referring to. however that happens while the bank still contains logs.

EDIT: pretty sure its fixed. please allow 24 hrs for update to go live. if after 24 hours u still experience this please reply and let me know.

Thanks for the quick response. I will try it again once the update has been pushed. 

Yeah that fixed it. But now after it lights like 10 logs it runs back to varrock centre and trys to light logs over the top of the other ones, it clicks the tile next to it and trys to light more logs but theres already a fight there, It repeats this loop. Also a few times it gets stuck after it clicks the tinderbox and just stands there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2023 at 3:15 AM, Farken Dan said:

Yeah that fixed it. But now after it lights like 10 logs it runs back to varrock centre and trys to light logs over the top of the other ones, it clicks the tile next to it and trys to light more logs but theres already a fight there, It repeats this loop. Also a few times it gets stuck after it clicks the tinderbox and just stands there.

yeah I didnt realize I mixed up the location check areas :feels: fix should be live now.

On 8/30/2023 at 4:39 PM, joker911 said:

keeps trying to burn logs in the same area with burning logs. gets stuck and walks back n forth till the fires are gone to put new logs

This should be fixed with the above post, please let me know if you're still experiencing this. 

• 2 weeks later...