Looking for Beta testers - speedrun script

Heiz

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Second soldier got stuck in a death walking loop trying to loot grave + jugs of wine at this tree. The tree hits you + vines damage you so you end up dying fast with no time to loot your items.
image.png.53445e0b6885c220c160c3127b05d616.png
logs_08_10_2023-21_48_05.txt 6.43 kB · 0 downloads

Wow, how strange that he died precisely to a tree! To avoid losing the progress made, you can initialize the script directly in step 129
Would you happen to have a video record of what happened?

1 hour ago, Heiz said:

Wow, how strange that he died precisely to a tree! To avoid losing the progress made, you can initialize the script directly in step 129
Would you happen to have a video record of what happened?

I ended up pausing the script and manually looting the items so I could heal up before planking then it went on to finish 32 QPs. No recording this time.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:52 PM, 07ETHFarmer said:

Second soldier got stuck in a death walking loop trying to loot grave + jugs of wine at this tree. The tree hits you + vines damage you so you end up dying fast with no time to loot your items.
image.png.53445e0b6885c220c160c3127b05d616.png
logs_08_10_2023-21_48_05.txt 6.43 kB · 1 download

I uploaded an update so this doesn't happen again.

The script will keep an eye on his health bar the entire time he is near Draynor Manor to avoid serial killer trees.

• Boge 1

On 10/10/2023 at 10:45 PM, botbuddy4454 said:

Thanks for adding me to the testing and idk if it is better to message you on discord or what but the script got stuck on step 24 for some reason? The status said skipping dialogue but you actually have to select an option after you pack the crate with bananas or just walk away. VnjSoju.png

It usually takes a while to respond to this dialogue in step 24, but eventually it ends up getting it

On 10/11/2023 at 11:48 AM, 07ETHFarmer said:

When suiciding seems the script doesnt detect being attacked super well.. keeps trying to run off to attack different guards / jailers regardless of if one is attacking you or not.

It tries to attack as many enemies as possible during a multi-combat area to try to die as quickly as possible 

1 hour ago, Heiz said:

It usually takes a while to respond to this dialogue in step 24, but eventually it ends up getting it

It tries to attack as many enemies as possible during a multi-combat area to try to die as quickly as possible 

I like the idea of the script suiciding faster however it kind of bugs out sometimes.. I noticed it try to attack an alkharid palace guard that was behind a door and at the draynor jail and I noticed my guy bounce between two jailers without getting hit.
Also was being attacked by two guards in fally and it tried to attack a third which as far as I know is hard to have happen without luring the guards a certain way, they won't just stack up on top of each other unless one of those guards is ranging then you would have a much better chance at being hit by 3 guards. 

On 10/12/2023 at 2:00 PM, 07ETHFarmer said:

I like the idea of the script suiciding faster however it kind of bugs out sometimes.. I noticed it try to attack an alkharid palace guard that was behind a door and at the draynor jail and I noticed my guy bounce between two jailers without getting hit.
Also was being attacked by two guards in fally and it tried to attack a third which as far as I know is hard to have happen without luring the guards a certain way, they won't just stack up on top of each other unless one of those guards is ranging then you would have a much better chance at being hit by 3 guards. 

I understood. Maybe it's better to remove this option to attack as many enemies as possible to avoid bugs... I'll evaluate the situation, thank you!

• Heart 1