Looking for Fresh GOTR and Lost City Done

Triptothetop

Looking for fresh accounts. With GOTR quest line done and Lost City. Cash Ready buying in bulk.

Rune Mysterious 
Lost city 
Abyys mini game

Basically can Do GOTR and Craft Cosmic runes. Buying all Accounts like this.

You can bot these from scratch btw Takes. No time at all to do GOTR quest line (CZar has it auto done in his gotr scrpit)

Lost city is in Stealth Quester (You would need like 15-20 magic )

PM ME ASAP 

1 hour ago, Triptothetop said:

User above cursed me out for no reason in my dms. I wouldnt trust him seems very sketchy and broke.

I can vouch for Album, he is trustworthy and easy to work with. I'm not sure what happened behind closed doors but I'm going to make the assumption that you were the problem not him.

1 hour ago, Jyn said:

I can vouch for Album, he is trustworthy and easy to work with. I'm not sure what happened behind closed doors but I'm going to make the assumption that you were the problem not him.

Accounts - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

There's your proof ^.  Your vouch tho right?

17 minutes ago, Triptothetop said:

Accounts - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting - Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

There's your proof ^.  Your vouch tho right?

Clearly missing more to the story, post the whole conversation or nothing at all as you've made that look one sided + half his conversation doesn't make sense and is missing context.

EDIT: Also purchased from Album before, no issues. Sounds like you're a being a whiney brat.

Edited by xRYAN
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, xRYAN said:

Clearly missing more to the story, post the whole conversation or nothing at all as you've made that look one sided + half his conversation doesn't make sense and is missing context.

EDIT: Also purchased from Album before, no issues. Sounds like you're a being a whiney brat.

That is the whole conversation. He got irritated because I didn't reply on his time...@ like 2am in the morning.  Then cursed me out .The reason I didnt reply asap was because irl I was warming my kids baby bottle trying to put them to sleep. You owe me a apology .

That is the whole convo.

If your a new user read this : BECAREFUL as a new user messing with some of these users on here!. Album being one. What I posted was the truth and nothing but the truth. Amazing how blindly these other users come to defend someone of that nature. Thats not how you conduct any sort of transaction. If he was ready to curse me out and follow his demands his way or no way . Then he clearly wouldn't mind turning on you in a  transaction you would think legit then and having these nuts above come to his defense .

I vouch for Czar only. Never had any issues with Him at all. everything 2000% with him but becareful with these ones above

1 hour ago, Triptothetop said:

If your a new user read this : BECAREFUL as a new user messing with some of these users on here!. Album being one. What I posted was the truth and nothing but the truth. Amazing how blindly these other users come to defend someone of that nature. Thats not how you conduct any sort of transaction. If he was ready to curse me out and follow his demands his way or no way . Then he clearly wouldn't mind turning on you in a  transaction you would think legit then and having these nuts above come to his defense .

I vouch for Czar only. Never had any issues with Him at all. everything 2000% with him but becareful with these ones above

What did you expect? Of course we're going to defend someone we've done business with in the past meanwhile you're trying to tarnish his reputation that he has built over time. If you don't like how he conducts his business simply shop elsewhere or make them from scratch since I quote "You can bot these from scratch btw Takes. No time at all to do GOTR quest line (CZar has it auto done in his gotr scrpit)" 

3 hours ago, Triptothetop said:

That is the whole conversation. He got irritated because I didn't reply on his time...@ like 2am in the morning.  Then cursed me out .The reason I didnt reply asap was because irl I was warming my kids baby bottle trying to put them to sleep. You owe me a apology .

That is the whole convo.

I don't owe you shit, I aint the one at a loss, it's you 😂 cry some more, maybe have a sip of your kids bottle because it sounds like you need it. 

1 hour ago, Jyn said:

What did you expect? Of course we're going to defend someone we've done business with in the past meanwhile you're trying to tarnish his reputation that he has built over time. If you don't like how he conducts his business simply shop elsewhere or make them from scratch since I quote "You can bot these from scratch btw Takes. No time at all to do GOTR quest line (CZar has it auto done in his gotr scrpit)" 

If you have a reputation why would you come off so hostile to a customer. ? I was ready to spend money...but look how he interacted with me the buyer. I will make them because I can or I can buy them from another source . Nobody tried to tranish any rep this guy is just a massive dick . What did I do to deserve to be cursed at? NOTHING but you gone sit there and say fk me with him when I havent done anything. How are new people suppose to trust this site? If you take up BLINDLY for someone. 

3 minutes ago, xRYAN said:

I don't owe you shit, I aint the one at a loss, it's you 😂 cry some more, maybe have a sip of your kids bottle because it sounds like you need it. 

I literally lost nothing. You lost something. Me. Me buying anything your selling for fact. Anything you post to do with sales even if I need it I wont be purchasing and I hope other follow after you stupid comments. 

1 minute ago, Triptothetop said:

If you have a reputation why would you come off so hostile to a customer. ? I was ready to spend money...but look how he interacted with me the buyer. I will make them because I can or I can buy them from another source . Nobody tried to tranish any rep this guy is just a massive dick . What did I do to deserve to be cursed at? NOTHING but you gone sit there and say fk me with him when I havent done anything. How are new people suppose to trust this site? If you take up BLINDLY for someone. 

I literally lost nothing. You lost something. Me. Me buying anything your selling for fact. Anything you post to do with sales even if I need it I wont be purchasing and I hope other follow after you stupid comments. 

Others* & your* (Spelling correction on mobile typing)

34 minutes ago, Triptothetop said:

Others* & your* (Spelling correction on mobile typing)

No clue everyone does business differently, however to say he isn't trustworthy is just absurd and well it is an attempt to tarnish his reputation... and to clarify nobody said "fk you" 

• Gunman locked this topic