Wifi

Zorroluffy

Would it be better to run many accs in one osb client or have a client for each acc for wifi usage? i have been trying stealth mode lately because i seen mirror mode wasnt working well anymore, but when i was using mirror mode on like 5 accounts at a time and having a client for each acc on proxies my fam complained their netflix wouldnt load and somehow knew i had something to do with the wifi 😂probably wasn't  me though

3 hours ago, Zorroluffy said:

Would it be better to run many accs in one osb client or have a client for each acc for wifi usage? i have been trying stealth mode lately because i seen mirror mode wasnt working well anymore, but when i was using mirror mode on like 5 accounts at a time and having a client for each acc on proxies my fam complained their netflix wouldnt load and somehow knew i had something to do with the wifi 😂probably wasn't  me though

Theoretically, all in one, means you're limited to a single proxy as a result. It's recommended to use separate clients as tabs sometimes have issues. Try use tabs and see if it works fine for you or not, other wise single client single tab

• Like 1