Experienced botter read (read from paragraph 5 to avoid small talk lol)

theladcuz

Hi guys, This is my first real forum post on something I think is useful to the botting community. First of all my names Sam and ive been botting in OSRS for around 15 years having a few years off in between. Please ignore my slang/spelling lol

I Cant even remeber the client i used 15 years ago but i do remember the only flawless script was mining Pure Ess Via V East bank. Shortly after a few more clients came available and better scripts came to the average user.

Obviously with more users starting to use these clients jagex had to put a stop to all of this with the decline of legit osrs players joining the game and also OG players quitting due to the rampage of bots.

So where im getting at is jagex created the Automatic Detection system/Program which basically eliminated the average botter completely with bans coming within 2 weeks max. But this was not the case for everyone botting, Depending on the script your using is really important and understanding how the detection system works is also a key factor in avoiding these bans.

This now leads to what i wanted to talk about in this thread which is understanding the Jagex detection system. Now this comes with only experience and nothing else (getting banned 100 times for example) in my eyes is experience. So if your new to botting this will just be a waste of time as im not going to explain how. Im going to assume you already know this.

So last week ive had a farm going in 2 different areas. I wont be specific as i dont want anything to cause unnessasary bans as these accounts are mid and end game and required alot of time.

I noticed my first ban in a few months and normally i wouldnt think about why it got banned as id just make a new one and replace or forget about it quickly but this time I looked into it and relised i had set a variable different by accident and not relising. For example normally i could set something like

Min break time (mins) - Max break time (mins)
Min Run time (mins) - Max run time (mins)

Hop worlds after X runs min - Hop worlds after X runs max

Sleep variables for opening bank etc etc

Dead hours (when your sleeping so its shut down for x amount of hours)

the list goes on....

like these are just some variables that have caused some of my bans which im 100% about.

If you found this useful let me know in the comments as i have more advice i would like to share even for begginer botters

cheers Sam

Edited by theladcuz
  • Like 1

" If you found this useful let me know in the comments "

Not at all, sorry. You were vague in this post and if anything you only started a discussion. If you're aiming to provide some help to the community start with some things that you figured out that causes bans 100% of the time like you say here...

"like these are just some variables that have caused some of my bans which im 100% about."

• Like 5

Well you probably haven't come across a decent Developer as of yet.  That comes with experience, and yes there are plenty here.

Say i was running a raid level 500 solo farm. You think i would tell you about it?  Use some common sense im trying to help in some way and some people are going to understand it more than others.

Have a good day.

Edited by theladcuz

Oh yeah and lets not forget about that other farm i was talking about. i mean that runcrafting one is only making me 1.5m per hour doing double deaths/wraths Sorry for that death rune crash tbh im doing more wraths now for real i almost had them down to 110gp last week. Remember selling at least 500k+ deaths per day and half that wraths. But yeah laugh at me i dont care. Just pretty funny how people get treated for first time posting on here when they really do know what they are doing.

SMD ill keep that gp for myself kids =P 

RANT OVER

43 minutes ago, theladcuz said:

Oh yeah and lets not forget about that other farm i was talking about. i mean that runcrafting one is only making me 1.5m per hour doing double deaths/wraths Sorry for that death rune crash tbh im doing more wraths now for real i almost had them down to 110gp last week. Remember selling at least 500k+ deaths per day and half that wraths. But yeah laugh at me i dont care. Just pretty funny how people get treated for first time posting on here when they really do know what they are doing.

RANT OVER

This is a horrendous way to make your name on OSBOT lol... he gave you honest feedback and you're lashing out like a child. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, theladcuz said:

RANT OVER

Yikes.

18 hours ago, theladcuz said:

Min break time (mins) - Max break time (mins)
Min Run time (mins) - Max run time (mins)

Hop worlds after X runs min - Hop worlds after X runs max

Sleep variables for opening bank etc etc

Dead hours (when your sleeping so its shut down for x amount of hours)

This is all nonsense, currently running blast furnace bots pretty much 24/7, they break maybe 10-20 minutes every 6 ish hours just to stop hitting the GE limit but they never play "human" like with sleeps hopping sleeping between actions etc.. No one knows what truly is detected by jagex. Sleeps/Breaks/Mouse movement/Mouse off screen etc, no one really knows. What you said is just what YOU think, not what evidence you've "gathered"

2 hours ago, theladcuz said:

RANT OVER

Lets not act now as if YOU were the one to crash runes bud, you're telling us you know how the "anti-botting" system works and detects you, yet your information doesn't line up at all. If you were the one to really crash runes and be running hundreds of bots etc, you wouldn't even waste your time here on this thread.

You've also been around for 15+ years? Yet you've only made an OSB account within the last 2 years. Makes sense

Edited by xRYAN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 1:57 PM, theladcuz said:

RANT OVER

You are cringey as fuck.

On 4/28/2023 at 9:57 PM, theladcuz said:

RANT OVER

Yikes

This guy should be banned from posting for wasting my god damn time trying to make it look like he had something useful to say. You talk about knowing a thing or 2, well peep this. I haven't been banned in over a year on any of my accounts and they all are running 12+ hours a day MINIMUM. And the biggest joke of it all is the fact you claim a bot farm with multiple 99 rc's are making you 1.5m a hour? Buddy I make more than that on a mid game account farming Vorkath on ONE account so I don't see your flex whatsoever.