Buy vpn?

Zigrin

Th ebest ip  there is out there is your home ip. Unless you are running massive farms, there is no reason to use anything else. 
Also, VPNs and proxies are not the same. A VPN is a virtual private network and the ips are generally shared among a lot of users. A proxy works in a similar way but the IP quality and privacy can vary a lot.

49 minutes ago, Zigrin said:

feel like im getting banned alot, and was reading vpn should do the trick?. 

no idea how proxys works. 

I use VPN. You mentioned you are getting banned a lot. Im assuming your IP is flagged and they will keep banning you. It seems the consensus is VPN is risky i personally have success while using it however i bot lightly comparatively to others. if you do go the VPN route i would avoid the free ones as those will probably get you banned. Spending the $10 a month is just better. I use express VPN

i hope this helps you i used 2 diffrent proxies the first one last 2 days and i just LOOKED like a bot so lost 3 low accounts, the next proxy was a dud not only did it lag cause the connection was non existent the source i got it from didnt want to believe me. im now running off my normal network on my main on my gaming pc and then 1 more account thats medish zulrah bot on my laptop. so far no bans :) i think these gentlemen are right if you are doing low scale get your friends used computers and have an account or two max on each rig