User input help, thread question, way to use script factory without being logged in-game? (plus other questions)

Minara

I feel so dumb asking, my coding knowledge sucks, but how do I point an if statement at a user-input variable? Or tie said input to a string/boolean/etc?

Especially for drop downs & such, for example I have a "bury bones" boolean that I want to tie to a user-input, but I don't know how to make it check what that input actually is. To get the menu to work I have to fill the "Name/ID to replace" section with options instead of something to replace, so I'm a little confused

Is there a way to user-input integers? i.e food amount. I tried just putting a variable to be replaced in but 1: it really doesn't like non-numbers and 2: if you set it to an integer used elsewhere (say 5) it seems to automatically tie that into being effected by user-input.

Can we set up our own thread commands/conditions (i.e teleport at 25% hp)?

Is it possible to open up script factory without being in the OSBot client (or at least without having to log in to an osrs account?) I have to either the same script I am running or open up an alt just to open script factory & then log out (while leaving that tab open), which is inconvenient to say the least. Especially since it closes script factory on error messages (and AFK logout when that's applicable). I worry about having an account that just logs in randomly every so often, but it's how I'm managing for now.